So Ive been looking for A Paul Chochrane Timmy Overdrive and they sound really good but the wait list on that thing is ridiculous So i was wondering if there are any copies that are really similar to it or other pedals that sound similar to it that dont have huge waiting lists

Thanks.
Live Guitars and Amps:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Es-335
Fender Telecaster
Matchless Dc-30
Vox AC30H2
Pedals:
Boss Tuner
Keeley Compressor
Kelley Katana
Ibanez Ts-9
Fulltone OCD
Ernieball Volume Jr.
Boss DD-20
You can get a used one for around $200 if you can't wait. Nobody is building clones because Paul's a pretty cool guy and sells his pedals for reasonable prices. An Xotic AC Booster would do a reasonable facsimile until your name comes up on the list.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Alright I guess I'll snoop around on Craigslist
Live Guitars and Amps:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Es-335
Fender Telecaster
Matchless Dc-30
Vox AC30H2
Pedals:
Boss Tuner
Keeley Compressor
Kelley Katana
Ibanez Ts-9
Fulltone OCD
Ernieball Volume Jr.
Boss DD-20
Actually I believe the Danelecto Cool Cat Transparent OD is a clone of the Timmy.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-Cool-Cat-CTO2-Transparent-Overdrive-V2-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=502873

Although that looks like a newer, different model than the one I own. They might not be close clones anymore, but back when I bought one, the transparent overdrive was more of a Timmy clone, and the Cool Cat Drive was an OCD clone.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
ive already tried a transparent overdrive they do not sound the same as the V.1 if i were to get one i would only get v.1 because v.2 has ALOT of unwanted noise and it doesnt sound like a timmy anymore
Live Guitars and Amps:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Es-335
Fender Telecaster
Matchless Dc-30
Vox AC30H2
Pedals:
Boss Tuner
Keeley Compressor
Kelley Katana
Ibanez Ts-9
Fulltone OCD
Ernieball Volume Jr.
Boss DD-20
Actually... what exactly are you looking for? Do you want a really transparent overdrive, or are you specifically looking for a Timmy?

If its a really transparent OD you want, you should look at the Lovepedal Kalamazoo, its supposed to be EXTREMELY similar to the Klon Centaur.
http://lovepedal.com/pedals/kalamazoo.html

If you want a Timmy, I think they are reasonably easily available on Fleabay.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
IMO the Klon isn't all that transparent. At least once you get it into OD. It's nasally as hell. As a boost it's one of the best around though. I haven't tried a Kalamazoo yet.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by denied
They are considered similar because the of PGS shootoff demo...Which has come under a bit of criticism. Imo if you are looking for a super transparent mid gain pedal, consider the lovepedal kanji. They've been going for a lot cheaper lately, 120-150 on ebay

9 or Eternity?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.