Guy next door to me has started up again, usually get one or two arguments with him a year but this went a little too far... he hates my dog, so knocked down the fence joining our properties and 10pm last night so my dog could get out, luckily i heard this, anyway after a huge argument in which I impressively stayed calm seeing as he was trying to take out my dog, he hit me in the face and threatened my with a hammer!

called the police but ofcourse he's denying it all and saying I knocked the fence down and was being aggressive to him!!

WTF!? Guess I'm not going to get much serious advice from the pit, but its been a while and who else am I going to tell at 4AM... Would love to petrol bomb his house right now.... but I know being violent to him is only going to do something worse, probably towards my dog, and I really don't want that...

****ing neighours...
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Brutal man, what a dick.

You did the right thing, and hopefully the cops will be able to tell he's a dick head.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Put some music really loud, just to piss him off (probably some Erasure or Rick Astley), then shoot him when he's in your property.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Video tape something...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Kill him.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by bloke
Guy next door to me has started up again, usually get one or two arguments with him a year but this went a little too far... he hates my dog, so knocked down the fence joining our properties and 10pm last night so my dog could get out, luckily i heard this, anyway after a huge argument in which I impressively stayed calm seeing as he was trying to take out my dog, he hit me in the face and threatened my with a hammer!

called the police but ofcourse he's denying it all and saying I knocked the fence down and was being aggressive to him!!

WTF!? Guess I'm not going to get much serious advice from the pit, but its been a while and who else am I going to tell at 4AM... Would love to petrol bomb his house right now.... but I know being violent to him is only going to do something worse, probably towards my dog, and I really don't want that...

****ing neighours...

Just tell the police your side of the story, they should be able to investigate, and find that you are telling the truth.
So, press charges against him. He damaged your property. Tell the Police you want to press charges, if he really did do this, of course...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, press charges against him. He damaged your property. Tell the Police you want to press charges, if he really did do this, of course...

debatable, its a grey area as to whose fence it is... if it is his then its not criminal damage, and there are no witnesses.....

he definitely did it, I heard him calling my dog after he knocked the fence down, has a very strong accent so definitely him, its what woke me up...
Quote by MastaBassist10

Dude, he hit you in the face, how are you not pressing charges? The proof should be on your face.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That would have been enough for me, if he had assaulted me I think I may have beaten him to death, however you're probably right in what you did. Being attacked on your own doorstep is just plain rude... if he get's shirty again show him some PAIN !
Generally people don't do shit this drastic for no reason and they definately don't hate a dog as if it owes them money or slept with their sister etc. The only reason people ever have a vendetta against a dog is because its owner is an asshole that lets it bark non stop till 3 in the morning or doesn't keep it from getting out and shitting in peoples yard/ going through their garbage/ attacking neighbor pets etc. I don't know if that's you, but I'd find it hard to believe he'd have so much hate for a dog to do just because.
Next time he comes on your property, kill him. I don't know about where you live, but where I live it is legal to kill anyone who trespasses on your property.

EDIT: I should clear my above statement up. If the trespasser refuses to leave your property you can use whatever amount of force to get the trespasser off your property. At least, that is what I've always been told and by many people.

EDIT2: Just looked up the actual law, and I am wrong and right to a certain extent. You could only use force if the person has "criminal intent", which in your case he does because he is assaulting you. However, you'd have to be able to prove that in court and even then it is still sketchy. But you should shoot him anyways

Or you can be a little bitch and not kill him. But where's the fun in that
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 11, 2010,
If he hit you in the face and he threatened you with a hammer, you can charge him for assaulting you and for threatening you (or whatever they call threatening someone in legal terms). Not to mention that he clearly meant harm to your dog. Press freaking charges.
Either you can come up with all these reasons why you can't prosecute the d-bag, and be a victim, or you can stand up and make yourself heard, and refuse to be pushed around. The Man hit you and threatened tyou with a hammer, get your Cricket Bat and be sure that it is across your shoulder for any further communication with the guy.

Oh and call the cops back and MAKE THEM DO THEIR F*CKING WORK!!!!

James
Quote by bloke
Would love to petrol bomb his house right now....

anyway blame it all on him. tell the cops he molested you for extra points
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I dunno officer

the gun just went off
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
the gun just went off
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by CrossBack7
What's up with all these dog-related incidents lately? The one last night where the guy's neighbor shot his dog...

But yeah, kill/press charges.

I actually thought this was a mirror thread at first.

Closer examination led me to believe otherwise.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Does he have anything he loves? Any Pets, Cars, etc? Tell him if you catch him doing anything remotely aggressive towards your dog again, that you'll erase *insert coveted object/creature here* from existence with your bare fists.
God damnit, everyones talking about pressing charges. For ****ing what? Punching you in the face? This is the reason why America is going downhill. Everyone is way too eager to press charges and/or sue. A cop came to talk at my school a few years ago when I was a junior. He was basically the most bad ass and funny cop there could be, and he said that he often comes across someone who says "He punched me in the face, that's assault". This cop said that he will always tell him : "It's not assault, you're okay, you can punch him back and you're even." I think everyone should live by this.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Next time he comes on your property, kill him. I don't know about where you live, but where I live it is legal to kill anyone who trespasses on your property.

Or you can be a little bitch and not kill him. But where's the fun in that

Sigged
Quote by Neal5189
God damnit, everyones talking about pressing charges. For ****ing what? Punching you in the face? This is the reason why America is going downhill. Everyone is way too eager to press charges and/or sue. A cop came to talk at my school a few years ago when I was a junior. He was basically the most bad ass and funny cop there could be, and he said that he often comes across someone who says "He punched me in the face, that's assault". This cop said that he will always tell him : "It's not assault, you're okay, you can punch him back and you're even." I think everyone should live by this.

dude firstly I'm from England, and secondly I haven't pressed charges yet... but you need to understand the guy lives next door to me and is threatening not just me, but my retired parents who live with me, and my dog, I can't be around 24/7 to protect my property and I don't want to come home one day to find my house wrecked and my dog killed.. which is the only reason I'm being diplomatic about this situation.. That is why I need to do something and the only thing legally I can do is to get the police involved so he knows if any shit goes down again I won't have any problem calling them back to having him arrested, I don't fancy going out in my back garden with a cricket bat everyday incase he decides he's going to try and get rid of my dog again...
Quote by MastaBassist10

Quote by bloke
dude firstly I'm from England, and secondly I haven't pressed charges yet... but you need to understand the guy lives next door to me and is threatening not just me, but my retired parents who live with me, and my dog, I can't be around 24/7 to protect my property and I don't want to come home one day to find my house wrecked and my dog killed.. which is the only reason I'm being diplomatic about this situation.. That is why I need to do something and the only thing legally I can do is to get the police involved so he knows if any shit goes down again I won't have any problem calling them back to having him arrested, I don't fancy going out in my back garden with a cricket bat everyday incase he decides he's going to try and get rid of my dog again...

I would consider getting the police involved some more, perhaps trying to get a restraining order on him, and also next time you hear him trying to fuck your shit up have a video camera or a voice recorder ready when you go out to confront him, so when he lies to the police again you have some evidence.
What you need is an American friend. They'll get vengeance. Spray paint his house, but before you do make sure you hold a lighter in front of the can.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.