i have an ibanez s series guitar ... it is a really nice playing guiter, but i cant stand the feel of the body. if it didnt have such a nice trim and a really fast playing neck i would dump it, but since it does i kinda wanna hang onto those parts but was curious if i could use an ibanez rg body of some sort and have all of this stuff bolt up to it ?? or if there were drastic differences between them which would allow this to work ??
AGILE PS970/4000 (one off custom) :: JACKSON DKMGT :: DEAN SOLTERO
MESA Dual Rec (2CH) :: (2) AVATAR 2X12 cabs w/ celestions

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
An S neck wont fit on an RG body. One of the newer 24 fret S necks might, but I'm not sure, I haven't tried, and I think they're basically the same as the equivalent RG models necks.
What S have you got?
you know, honestly i am not sure which series it is. i just traded for it recently cuz i liked the feel of the neck hoping i could use the other body. here is a pic of it, maybe you could tell me ??

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
Interesting, I've never seen that inlay on an S before. What year was it made and where?
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
I'm pretty sure thats an S520EX, it should say on the back of the headstock.
That neck wont fit in any RG's, but it has the Wizard 2 profile, which is the same as is on most new non-Prestige RG's.
kool thanks guys ... oh well i guess i will just have to live with the body or trade it off lol

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!