I'm not sure if that's what you'd call them, but can I have some recommendations for pedals that record what you play then play it back to you so you can solo over it?


I don't really have a price range as long as it's reasonable.
it's called a looper

you can buy standalone loopers like the Boss RC-2.

a lot of delay pedals have simple loopers in them as well.