Hey guys, I'm new here and I need some help with my amp.

I bought an electric guitar (Schecter Omen 6) around.... 6 months ago, and also bought a Spider IV 15w amp, and after all this time i realized I'm not that much into the electric guitar, therefore I hadn't really played around with my amp, and i mostly learned how to play acoustic songs on the electric... without using the amp.

Point is... I need help on how to use it. I'd sell it and buy an acoustic or something but my parents would kill me... so I gotta learn how to use it and I've played around with it but I don't seem to get the hang of it.

I would really appreciate if you guide me through on using it.

Thanks,
punkS133
plug it in, stick a cable in your guitar, other end of cable in the input of the amp. turn it on, bleed from the ears.
ur parents would kill you for buying an acoustic?
are your parents metalheads?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I have the same amp and the same situation. I play my acoustic MUCH more than my electric, but my passion lies with electrics so i'll play more electric when I get higher end equipment (my acoustic sounds much better and cost a lot more haha).

Okay, lets start with the 5 knobs. You've got drive, bass, treble, mid, and channel volume. Drive is basically distortion and how distorted you want your tone to be. Treble kind of controls how "bright" your tone is, bass controls how deep it is. Mid basically controls how full your tone is. Channel volume just controls how loud the channel your on is.

You have 4 presets to work with; clean, crunch, metal, and insane. On this amp, you have to turn the knobs all the way to the RIGHT first, then turn them back down and you can adjust your tone. Then you hold down one of the channel buttons to lock in your tone. It may take some practice, but you'll get it eventually. Oh and you have effects like echo and chorus flange, which you'll figure out by playing with them.

Hope I helped