So I accidentally took my phone travelling with me and now the screen is broken. I've got an 18 month contract with ages left on it. If I take it to the shop will they rape me or something with charges or is best I just by a cheap phone and stick the SIM card in it?
you'll have to buy a new phone outright or send that one to get fixed.. if its still under warranty it'll be cheap/free, but if not it might be better to just get a new phone..

good luck
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
What carrier do you use? If it's ATT or TMobile, yuo can buy a prepay phone and stick the sim card in it. However, yuo do have a 1 year free manufacturer warrenty for pretty much every cell phone.

You have to go from ATT>ATT or TMO>TMO, yuo can't cross over.

/me is a phone salesman.
You can just buy a used phone on ebay or something really cheap, thats what I did when I broke mine the last time, I got an LG Rumor, which has a full slideout keyboard and is pretty nice for $50.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Yeah, when I break my phones (I have Verizon Wireless) I just hit up CraigsList and get a used phone and just activate it in my number.

I had a Voyager, its screen cracked and hinge broke, I bought another for $80, traded that for a Dare. Now I'm looking into getting a Versa.. My contract ends in Oct, so I get a BRAND new phone then