hello, i am revamping my gear soon. i have a budget of about 1500 for a guitar. i play mostly stuff like blink 182, arctic monkeys, blind melon, reggae, rhcp.

im looking for a guitar that has a bit of class to it but still has an attitude when paired with an overdriven amp. the amp i will be getting will either be
orange ad30
vox ac30h2l
bogner shiva
mesa boogie dual rec roadster.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
yeah i was thinking that but should i get a humbucker in bridge?
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

grab a used anderson tele. stick a t bridge humbucker in there, true single coil in the middle, tele true single in the neck. win forever and ever and ever.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
grab a used anderson tele. stick a t bridge humbucker in there, true single coil in the middle, tele true single in the neck. win forever and ever and ever.

i really like the idea of an anderson but i just cant stand tele bodies they dont feel comfortable to me. would a strat body work?
roland AC90

ya. I just like their teles bodies better. Of course if you need super upper frat access then the horned strat is better, but I've got better fret access on my t classic then I get on single cut lps.

I don't like standard tele bodies either but anderson does a body they call the full contour...

the thickest part of the bodies is 2.5 inches and that only occurs at the bottom edge and the front edge. it tapers to almost nothing across the entire back.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I was going to say a American strat because i have a MIM and also there like the most universal guitars. Also if you did that you could save some money.