Page 1 of 2
so im thinking about going fishing tomorrow or tuesday, and it got me thinking how many other people in the pit go fishing or like to fish?

i love fishing, just got a small aluminum boat for the lakes in fact. now all i need is blueberry bagels and i can go fishin for catfish

how bout you guys?

if you fish what kind of fishing do you do? what baits do you use? where do you normally fish? (lake, creek, ocean, etc)

i normally fish with a spin reel. i dont like fly fishing personally.

i use various baits, but i perfer nightcrawlers, earthworms, meal worms, bagels, squid and shredder crab.

i also go fishin in the ocean, but thats only when im at my vacation house. any other time i go fishing in lakes or the delaware river (only catch and release of course. pollution sucks)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I adore fishing.

PB = 17lb Fully Scaled Mirror Carp taken off the surface using a pop-up boilie.
RIP Tom Searle.
I go fishing sometimes, but all I ever catch are ****ing Tentacools
Check out my band Disturbed
Edit: ^^^ lol

Whenever I visit my grandparents' ranch in Texas we fish. Nothing big or special, just catfish and bass but it's always nice and relaxing. Use worms for bait.

I've never been flyfishing though but I would love to try.
Quote by StewieSwan
I go fishing sometimes, but all I ever catch are ****ing Tentacools

funny story.

i went deep sea fishing with a buddy of mine and i caught a jelly fish (bout two years ago i believe) it got caught on my hook and when i reeled my line in it hit my arm and stung me.

the boat captains son was on board, and he had pokemon toys (he had to be only 8 or ten years old)

long story short i freak out and shake my arm, and i got a plastic pokeball thrown at my face followed by hearing "you let it get away"
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
I used to go fishing all the time on account of it was the only thing to do in Alaska, but since I've left I haven't gone, which makes me a little sad.
kill all humans
I go trout fishing mostly, but we also have a bass boat. Tomorrow I'm going bass and walleye fishing.

I fish for trout in streams/creeks, and for bass and walleye on the river.

Here is a pic from opening day of trout season this year:

I love fishing, but it happens once in a blue moon.
When I do I usually just use a spin reel.
Only Blue Gill and Bass for this guy.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Newfound is the BEST place you will ever fish. Big salmon, HUGE cod, and trout.. Also you can ice fish in the winter So fun.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

I used to go fishing with my uncle. I was hoping to do some this summer but my equipment is still down at hers, and I still find it hard to bring myself round to putting my fingers in the fish's throat and pull the hook out.
I used to go fishing a lot, it was so fun, then I started getting a guitar addiction and I haven't gone since
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
went fishing just yesterday in the from the ocean shore caught just one fish but its mainly because the area is busy and can't throw my line that far never the less it was fun typically use small fish as bait,people find me odd because ima a vegetarian and i never touch the fish i get...one another note just came home from a brilliant gig lots of beer,this was a great weekend
Quote by Masshuu
I used to go fishing with my uncle. I was hoping to do some this summer but my equipment is still down at hers, and I still find it hard to bring myself round to putting my fingers in the fish's throat and pull the hook out.

Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Quote by Masshuu
I still find it hard to bring myself round to putting my fingers in the fish's throat and pull the hook out.

Your new best friend:

If I catch anything worth mentioning today I'll take some pictures.
Quote by xMarkx

Ah, sorry. Uncle and Aunty live together and I'm closer with my Aunty so sort of automatically think of her.
I used to go, but I haven't been in about a year. I have no time for it anymore.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I go fishing all the time mostly carp on spin rods and bass, then I also fly fish quite a bit for bass, bluegill, pike etc. Carp on a fly rod is one of the most fun experiences while fishing.
I'm practically surrounded by the great lakes, and my dad owns a boat - so fishing usually happens in the summer, especially when we go camping. If we go fishing around here (lake erie, detroit river, lake st. clair) we don't keep anything because containment levels are too high - I mean, it's safe to eat 2-4 meals a month, but still...

Up north is cleaner. My dad loves going to for walleye/pickerel - usually just jigging - but lately he's been using down riggers. I love fishing for anything really, pike is always fun, and so are bass.

I took a Lake Field course this summer and it was pretty fun - we got some species in our gill nets that I had never seen before, namely: spotted garr, and a Bowfin.

Around here the most common species are white/yellow perch, fresh water drum, some carp, some bass.
I fish just about every weekend at Winnepesaukee...I only use closed face rods, cause thats just me.

We find a good weedbed, and cast out an Eerie Derie with a nightcrawler on em. Catch massive fish.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I just got back from a two week fishing trip in the upper peninsula of Michigan, had a great time. Usually fish for Bass, Pike and Musky.. and this year my dad actually caught a 20lb musky, about 3 feet long, kind of short but really fat. Needless to say I was jealous. I caught some nice smallmouth bass and a decent walleye, too. Never been fishing in the Ocean, something I'd really like to do some day.

Baits that I prefer using.... Live Bait: Leeches. Lures: Spinner Baits.
i usually go down to the lake and just fish with my buddies, we don't care if we catch anything it's just better than playing video games all day
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
i usually go down to the lake and just fish with my buddies, we don't care if we catch anything it's just better than playing video games all day

thats the way i look at it.

rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by Mudmen190
My fishing level is 96.

I do first aid. Fishing ftl.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I go fishing many times every summer. The biggest ones i've caught are two five pounders, one trout and one salmon(the only salmon i've caught). Learning fly fishing now its pretty fun but when there is little wind i just mess it up.
When I go on holiday with my mum, her boyfriend brings his rods with him (he does a lot of fishing) and we fish in the sea. In British waters, I usually catch Wrass. In the Mediterranean, I usually catch things like Mullet.

gezzyedit: also caught Mackerel whilst using a spinner.
back here at home it's mostly just pond fishing. bluegill, crappe, bass, etc. i go to school near lake erie so up on the lake in my buddies boat when bring in pike, walleye (sp?), muskee. and in the fall and winter is the best steelhead fishing in the country.
Yellow Perch and Walleye.

My signature now makes sense...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I tell my wife I'm going fishing. I just get far enough offshore I can't hear her any more and snooze for a couple hours.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I can't bring myself to rip something out of it's home using a hook through the face.

Ok, so don't.
I fish in the lake by my house sometimes, catch some pretty fair sized bass. It's pretty fun. When you can actually get some hits at least.
Balls.
Quote by daytripper75
Ok, so don't.

I don't. I let someone else do it so I can eat it without all the guilt.
Page 1 of 2