Hey GG&A..

I need a little help. I'm not entirely sure this is the best place to ask, but it's the first thing that came to my mind.
I need a little help deciding on prices on some gear I'm going to list on Craigslist..

-Crate V50. I think I'm going to list this at $300.. Most likely will talk down to $250, at least I plan on it..

-Roland Cube 30X. I've had this listed for awhile, had it at $200 but I've dropped it down to $150.. It's in box like new, still has stickers, I got it at Christmas.. It's 10/10 like new.

-Epiphone SG Special. Minor upgrade.. Bridge is an Ibanez ART bridge, and the tailpiece is an Ibanez Quik-Change III. Has gigbag. Otherwise stock.. Still in perfect condition and I've been the only owner for years. Solid guitar.. Very reliable.

-Ibanez IJX121 Metal jumpstart pack.. This is my brothers.. But he never got into playing and he's just giving me the guitar and amp and gigbag (IT's all he has left, broke the rest) for an old iPod Nano I've got.. What should I list this at? It's $300 new.. I was thinking around $150? Or lower.. Idk. Help please..

-Peavey Decade.. This is an older amp, late 80's or early 90's. 10w practice amp. I just listed it for $25 for the hell of it.. Not too worried about it lol, but good price??

SO.. What do you guys think of there prices. Are they fair? Am I an idiot? Is this posted in the correct place?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm looking to sell all this to upgrade..
Compare to prices on eBay.

Remember also that most people on craigslist are either retarded, or will pretty much ask to take the items from ya for free.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Compare to prices on eBay.

Remember also that most people on craigslist are either retarded, or will pretty much ask to take the items from ya for free.

Duh, didn't think of ebay.

See, I'm an idiot

Yes I know, I've been doing CraigsList for nearly a year now, my god have I dealt with some stupid people..

EDIT^: That site is crazy awesome.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jul 12, 2010,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Duh, didn't think of ebay.

See, I'm an idiot

Yes I know, I've been doing CraigsList for nearly a year now, my god have I dealt with some stupid people..

I almost sold a $59.99 10 watt crappy Rocktron SS amp to some guy for $50 over CraigsList.

He thought it was a bass amp too, but I decided to be a nice guy and tell him that it wasn't a bass amp.

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I almost sold a $59.99 10 watt crappy Rocktron SS amp to some guy for $50 over CraigsList.

He thought it was a bass amp too, but I decided to be a nice guy and tell him that it wasn't a bass amp.

Lol I've never ripped anyone off, though I've had like.. 57 opportunities to.

After doing that search site suggested above, my prices are pretty good.. Lower than 75% on Ebay and 100% locally. So I think I'm doing pretty good.

Most of that stuff I actually currently have listed. I'm going to just make one big ass post and put everything in it.
Quote by TheAbsentOne

EDIT^: That site is crazy awesome.

I know. It's SICK hardcore. Do you have a major city you can craigslist troll.......Traynor and Egnater are two brands that often get overlooked. spellind sucks cellphone dirt
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I know. It's SICK hardcore. Do you have a major city you can craigslist troll.......Traynor and Egnater are two brands that often get overlooked. spellind sucks cellphone dirt

Goffstown, New Hampshire.. Very small town. Manchester isn't even very big and it's the only city around. NH is just one CraigsList, doesn't have sections like Mass or anything.