Poll: Line 6 POD Studio UX2 VS Behringer XENYX X1204USB...... which one do your prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Line 6 POD Studio UX2 VS Behringer XENYX X1204USB...... which one do your prefer?
Line 6 POD Studio UX2
6 86%
Behringer XENYX X1204USB
1 14%
Voters: 7.
Line6 POD studio UX2 (link - http://www.zzounds.com/item--LINPSUX2 )
VS
Behringer EXNYX X1024USB (link- http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHX1204USB )

Good people on UG, please help to me to decide which interface should i get.
Line6 UX2 is an audio interface without mixer, Behringer XENYX X1024USB is a mixer with built-in audio interface. Both price is almost the same.

I'm going to to guitar,bass n vox recording. Which one of these two product will produce decent sound for recording?

Do share your view, experience and knowledge on this~
UX2 comes with POD Farm, and you would probably have to buy a plugin/standalone program with the behringer, so bare that in mind too. Things like guitar rig and peavey revalver are a lot on money on top of that. The quality of POD Farm is just as good, if not better if you put the time in.
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Unless you're needing to record drums, go for the POD.
Quote by TheBurningFish
"OH GOD OH GOD MUM MUM I PISSED MILK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD "

Something like that. All the while, his pants are still about his ankles and his semi erect sausage drips on the carpet as he runs around like a headless chicken...
I've had the first generation of the Pod Ux2 (Toneport UX2) for about 4 years now and I have been extremely happy with it. It comes with a solid set of amp and effects sims for guitar, bass and vocals and they have some great expansion packs that you can buy for minimal amount of money to expand your tone pallette.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
For argument's sake.....
Is it possible to use a Behringer Guitar link usb interface with POD Farm?
If so, how?
Quote by jadeddamo
For argument's sake.....
Is it possible to use a Behringer Guitar link usb interface with POD Farm?
If so, how?

Yes but its stupid as shit
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
its stupid as shit

Thanks
So, it does work? What's the problem with it? Anyone have more specific explanations?
The Behringer Guitar Link cables are cheaply made, have no preamp and sound like shit.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp