I'm going to change out the pots on my 72 tele from the stock 250k to 500k cts ones. My question is do I need two different types of pot (ie. One type for volume and a different type for tone), or is the difference in the way they're wired and i just order two identical ones? Thanks!
Cheers guys. I think that's all I need. I got my tele last week (72 thinline) and am a complete fender convert. It makes me week with joy.