Hey there! I need a metal guitar! I'm quite sick of playing metal on a Epiphone les paul with original pickups.. So I'm thinking one of these guitars would fit me the best.

Either,
ESP LTD MP-600 , http://www.thomann.de/se/esp_ltd_mp600_blackgr.htm
Or a Schecter Hellraiser Without the floyd rose =) Both of them are in equal price range but before this i'm buying a Peavey 6505 head and a slant 4x12 =D

Which one would you pick? Are they pretty much the same? :P

Thank you!
Cool man.. do you think it will sound better with the Peavey 6505 head than the V? :P
The ESP is nice, but the Hellraiser will be like the Eiffel Tower. MADE OF METAL .
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 12, 2010,
The Schecter!

Oh, and. If you can, don't get the Paevey 412. Peavey generally puts crappy speakers in their cabinets.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Orly.. Do you have any cabs you recommend to combine with the peavey 6505 head??

Thanks =)
Quote by Mackan1994
Orly.. Do you have any cabs you recommend to combine with the peavey 6505 head??

Thanks =)

Marshall 1960 are always good. I've heard pretty god things about Avatar cabs as well.