Hello, Just got a Q-Tron Auto/Wah pedal today to experiment

was wondering is there any good songs out there to test this out on? if so please let me know i appreciate it!
Yeah try something funky like Long Train Runnin by the Doobies. They don't use one on that but give it a go. Set it so you only get the wah when you hit it quite hard.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by loose222
Spam

Uh, wrong thread?

*reported*
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by Magnog
Hello, Just got a Q-Tron Auto/Wah pedal today to experiment

was wondering is there any good songs out there to test this out on? if so please let me know i appreciate it!

the Q-tron is supposed to be a close remake of the Mutron III circuit, evidently they even consulted Mr. Biegel about it.

but if that is the case, then any song they used a Mutron III on would work well. bunch of funkadelic bass lines. put it on a clavinet stevie wonder style. red hot chili peppers can work with it too.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae

OT: why not just improvise along to some jam tracks?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH

OT: why not just improvise along to some jam tracks?

This. I find I come up with my most creative stuff when I'm improvising.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Yeah, sometimes I'll come up with riffs for my band while jamming to a jazz track.

And I play in a punk band
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.