I'm not talking about gigs, i'm just talking about messing about with some friends? Are you better or worse when being watched?

Also, while I'm at it i have another question. When you lot have a bad day at guitar, how bad do you get? Do you literally fuck everything up?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Nah man that only ever happens to you. You probably just suck or something.
Inhuman evil take down!
I'm better live than when just jamming with my mates.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I'm better at improvising on my own, but I'm better at playing a set song in company.

And I don't have really bad days, if I start playing bad I just put my guitar down and go watch tv or write or listen to music and then come back a few hours later.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I always play better with my teacher than with other people. I don't have many bad days with guitar but with my trombone I sometimes want to break the thing in half...
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
i dont gig, but when i play around people i get a bit nervous but it eventually fades and i play better and more focused than i would with just myself.
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
I seem to play well if I am playing with somebody who is better than me. Oh, I'm better at improvising if I am actually playing with somebody else and not just a backing track
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I find that I play better while alone, actually.
DeVillains!
i think im better when im by myself because im relaxed, i think thats what its all about is if your relaxed when playing to people you should play the same as you usually do, but for me im never relaxed so i usuaally forget parts of the songs and my voice goes way out of tune, i end up a mess.
I always suck ass when I play in front of people. Except for when I'm playing with a group of friends jamming, then I'm alright. "Hey I'll show you a song I'm learning" always ends up terribly.

I kind of suck anyway, but yeah.
If you replace "a better" with "the best", then the answer is still no.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I don't really play in front of people, but the one or two times friends have asked to see me playing guitar, I find it tricky. My left hand starts shaking like crazy even though I don't feel at all nervous. No idea why, but I don't play all that often anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
No, I crumble to shit when I'm being watched.
I can play fine along with somebody else, but not alone, being watched.
I'm much more focused on ensuring I don't **** up when I'm playing around other people and it usually translates into me playing better

Then I look really good for awhile, until I leave and play by myself and everything turns to custard

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
I really need to get out and play with other guitarist/musicians.
I tend to be kind of tense and not at ease but, after a bit of loosening up, that usually fades away.

...something I need to work at.
TOTAL BRO
No, I tend to **** up more.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i prefer jamming than playing alone, you actually have people to build off of instead of the static from your amp.. or if you have an acoustic the sound of your air conditioning.

And on a bad day i usually play one song then go "oh" then stop
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Im more creative when Im jamming in a band situation. If its just a random bunch of people at a party though it never realy goes smoothly.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Jak Archer
I'm better live than when just jamming with my mates.

This.
An occasionally il just have a mind blank and forget how or what riff comes next but that lasts about 20 seconds then im fine again. i have moments of not concentrating nt bad days altogether
I'm better at improvising when I'm with actual people. So yeah, I guess I'm a better player.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I'm alot worse with people around. Im not really sure why, but I hate it.

Like if I go to GC I just freeze up, and end up playing like Sweet Child or Stairway because it seems like every other song I learned in the last 4 years just vanished from my head...and its like WHY!!!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'm better when I'm just playing with myself. I might actually be better when im playing with someone else but every guitarist i know cant even keep a beat, let alone play something organized with another person.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I'm worse when I am playing for people. I get a little bit nervous, which ends up making my hands shake and screws up my alternate picking.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Nah, if I'm playing in front of people I just tend to stick with what I'm totally sure with, but when I'm alone I'm much more... I don't know, experimental.