Why wont John Frusciante rejoin the Red Hot Chili Peppers for their new album? Why does he always act like he's mad at them? Ever since he got clean hes been like that. I read somewhere that he doesnt want to be known as their guitarist. Why? Why doesnt he want anything to do with them? Why does he act like he hates them?
it's because the peppers don't let him show his talent. and anthony kiedis is a jackass.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Maybe they had a gangbang with his moms.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
i think you're wrong, it seems for what i've read that he's not mad at them, but he just want to be a musician, not a rockstar, maybe he just wants to create music, and not be doing never ending tours
Why do you care so much? I love John as part of RHCP but they are ever changing. I loved Hillel too but John never would have come without his death and other mishaps with their other guitarists. Give Klinghoffer a chance.

He wants to go in a different musical direction or so he has said. Can you really fault him for that? It's not his duty to play for RHCP. Check out his solo work and you will see, it's still Froosh and it's still great. Just different. And touring also wears on people differently, especially once they have become clean. Temptations, boredom during travel, burning out on playing, etc.

I've never seen him act like he hates RHCP, he seems to be quite good friends with the rest of them and it looks like a clean break. This is obviously all from news articles and I know just as much as the rest of the world but its my interpretation.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
They do seem incredibly irritating. I can't blame the man. Mind you, his solo albums are self-indulgent tripe.
He's not mad, he just said he wants to focus on his own solo material. He is happy, and the band has accepted it and wished him luck.
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
Of course it won't. It wasn't the same after Hillel died either. I don't think he played too big of a part, but a considerable part? Yes. That's what RHCP is. They change. That's why they're still around. And hey, he put out what, 6 albums? 5 albums with them? Plenty. Hopefully Klinghoffer will contribute as much. He's a very talented musician.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Why did they decide to do another one? I thought they split up after Stadium Arcadium, why did they get back together? Now John wont join them again I'm afraid this album is going to suck.
They didn't "split up" they went on hiatus which, contrary to popular belief, are not one in the same. John left but RHCP didn't split up. John isn't the band.

I would imagine they got back together because they are still selling out concerts and still love what they are doing.

There's nothing YOU can do about the next album. Wait for it to come and give it a chance. I was afraid Stadium was going to suck but honestly there is nothing that can be done. Enjoy what they have put out and look forward to what is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37z8TsaFqrw&feature=related
Give Josh a chance.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I'm sure many people said the same when Hillel died. Josh will become the next John if he contributes his own original sound that helps to push RHCP in new territories, just like John did with the albums he made with the band
Quote by crohno
i think you're wrong, it seems for what i've read that he's not mad at them, but he just want to be a musician, not a rockstar, maybe he just wants to create music, and not be doing never ending tours

This.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by hobson111
He's not mad, he just wants to go in a different direction with his music away from rhcp.

He can still do his music and RHCP.
Quote by BeneathTheWaves
He can still do his music and RHCP.

But he doesn't want to continue playing with the Chili Peppers.
Quote by hobson111
But he doesn't want to continue playing with the Chili Peppers.

He needs to though! There is no Chili Peppers without him! Thats like replacing Kiedis!
Quote by BeneathTheWaves
He needs to though! There is no Chili Peppers without him! Thats like replacing Kiedis!

Out of the remaining band members you chose Anthony as the irreplaceable one? Although I understand his voice is a big part of the sound of the band.