Hey guys! Can you give some feedback about this guitar ? It's good? I play mostly metal/heavy-rock/rock . The floyd wouldn't make the guitar loss a lot of sustain?
Cheers guys!
Last edited by Op3a at Jul 12, 2010,
Um, its got a sustainer pickup... It will sustain until the battery is dead.

Assuming you're talking about the standard bridge pup, yes It will lose sustain because of the knife edge tremolo. But the sheer size of the LP body should compensate for it. Don't expect it to carry sustain like a hardtail LP though.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
I don't like the way they have the bridge pickup so close to the tremolo. There is almost no supporting wood between the studs and pickup cavity.
Strats & SGs
Axe-FX Ultra
JMP-1
Peavey Classic 50/50
4x12 V30s & 30Hs
do a search on youtube for the guitar there`s some video review of this guitar and burny in general
Didn't you already have a thread about this guitar and another?

Also...
Quote by fuzznut
I don't like the way they have the bridge pickup so close to the tremolo. There is almost no supporting wood between the studs and pickup cavity.

...it has a pickup ring, there's wood under the pickup ring. There's just as much wood as one my guitars, as far as I can see...
Quote by Y00p
Didn't you already have a thread about this guitar and another?

Also...

...it has a pickup ring, there's wood under the pickup ring. There's just as much wood as one my guitars, as far as I can see...

Yes, i had, but i totally forgotten, sorry . I had a Fender Stratocaster MIJ, can the burny be as good as the Fender?