Soon I am getting a new amp, therefore I can start gigging. So does anyone know any cheap rack gear I can buy in the UK? The reason I want some rack gear is so I don't make so much mess and have wires every where.

I am open to:
-Any Effects Processor
-A Rack tuner
-A power regulator ect.
i'm sure a used TC Electronics G-Major 2 Processor could handle it, if they sell those where you live.

They are 500 USD new, so used should be in your price range
Is that £250 budget for each unit or for the whole thing? I'm going to assume that it's each os:

-Used TC Electronics G-Major/G-Major 2 is probably the only multi-effect at that sort of price
-The Korg DTR2000 is a reasonable tuner
-No idea on a power conditioner, although I hear Furman bandied about a lot
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Is that £250 budget for each unit or for the whole thing? I'm going to assume that it's each os:

-Used TC Electronics G-Major/G-Major 2 is probably the only multi-effect at that sort of price
-The Korg DTR2000 is a reasonable tuner
-No idea on a power conditioner, although I hear Furman bandied about a lot

Yeah, it's for each unit but forget the tuner now and if I would , if needed, actually spend £300 or so
Gear
Ibanez RG350EX
Encore E9
BB Blaster

I like Llamas
You can pick up the Gmajor (original blackfaced unit) used for around $200USD on ebay...thats how much I got mine for. As far as a tuner, Korgs can go pretty cheap used. I have a Behringer rack tuner in my bass rack and it works very well. It tunes my 6 string bass and my 8 string guitar just fine. They go for around $50USD used. Power conditioners...the low end furmans go for around $50USD new. I have one in my guitar rack and it works fine. I have a ART 4x4 in my bass rack...I paid about $25USD for it and it's stood up to a couple years of gigging just fine.
To be honest, I wouldn't really be thinking about a rack. You say it's to start gigging, but most bands will use a pedalboard just because they're so much cheaper. If you were going down the pedalboard route a Line 6 M13 and TC Electronic Polytune would do everything as well as rack stuff could and only cost about £400 new from Thomann. If you really needed a power supply for the Polytune and wanted to go all out then add on £100 for a Pedal Power 2+ and you're set for most things.

Obviously, this is just my opinion and you may be set on rack stuff, but it's a lot of hassle. Couple that with the fact you'll probably want a MIDI footswitch to switch effects rather than walking over to your rack each time.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then