hey all, i got a neck from a fender starcaster it's the exact same cut as one of the newer strats, and it's actually a great made in america neck, so besides that i want to put the fender stratocaster logo on it for my own purpose.... but i don't know where to go.... i once found a website that had them and had what i wanted, and was actually here in the states..... but i can't find it at all, where can i go???
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Nothing like trying to pawn a fake off as the real deal.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Wow. That's really lame that you'd want to do that. Just saying.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
You do realize a Fender Starcaster is not made in America, right? That is not a USA neck by far
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
You do realize a Fender Starcaster is not made in America, right? That is not a USA neck by far
Original Starcasters were, although they were a semi-hollow (or were the full hollow? One of the two) guitar designed to take on the Gibson ES line and they died out many years ago. Pretty sure OP isn't talking about a neck from one of those but yeah, just bear it in mind; "Starcaster" doesn't always mean the crappy Strat-a-likes.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
do we have a facepalm smiley here?
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
THANK YOU!

MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
Quote by MrFlibble
Original Starcasters were, although they were a semi-hollow (or were the full hollow? One of the two) guitar designed to take on the Gibson ES line and they died out many years ago. Pretty sure OP isn't talking about a neck from one of those but yeah, just bear it in mind; "Starcaster" doesn't always mean the crappy Strat-a-likes.

I'm aware haha, I was in high doubt OP was talking about one of these since he was looking for a Stratocaster logo. My grandfather had a semi-hollow starcaster at one point, there's a few pictures around the family with him playing the guitar.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I wish they never got rid of that Starcaster. I just have a feeling it would be fantastic
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Those logos aren't readily available for a reason. If it was easy for you to make a starcaster into a MIA fender then it would be just as easy for counterfeiters. There are places that sell them as this question has been asked before. There is this site called google you should check it out sometime.