...that the pit is a terrible influence on an impressional youngster such as myself, what with all your sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. Yet, I can't stop. Being a pit monkey is simply too addicting. And look what you've got me doing now: starting a pointless thread just to increase my meaningless internet popularity. However, I owe the Pit a thank you. Thank you for your hilariously stupid shoops and off-color jokes, and in-jokes that don't make since because the posters live in different countries. And, just so I don't seem like an egotistical maniac, and partly to ensure the continuity of this thread, I ask the pit: did you find yourself drawn in to this website just as I was? Surely I can't be the only one to succumb to its sticky, addicting depths. I hope not, anyway.

And don't worry pit, I am not truly mad. If there was a sarcasm font, I would have used it.

So, once again, thank you, UG. i owe you one.
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N
I just glanced and thought his name was tampon.

Shut Up Mom!!!!

You Don't Understand Us!
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
pfft, you've been here 1.5 years and think you're already hooked?

Wait until you actually start making friends on here, THEN it's hard to leave
Quote by Kid Panda Bear
Your name is Treepoop, let's be honest you weren't all there when you signed up...

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
A friend introduced me to it. I dared him to post a spam thread titled "I did a shit the other day". He did, and it was wildly popular, and filled with fun and laughter. Bitter and resentful, I signed up myself to start one titled "I have two legs. How about you?" I was insulted brutally and given my first warning. I've been struggling ever since to prove myself to UG, and now that the aforementioned friend has left and gotten a job, I think we all know who's the winner here.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by treepoop
...that the pit is a terrible influence on an impressional youngster such as myself, what with all your sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. Yet, I can't stop. Being a pit monkey is simply too addicting. And look what you've got me doing now: starting a pointless thread just to increase my meaningless internet popularity. However, I owe the Pit a thank you. Thank you for your hilariously stupid shoops and off-color jokes, and in-jokes that don't make since because the posters live in different countries. And, just so I don't seem like an egotistical maniac, and partly to ensure the continuity of this thread, I ask the pit: did you find yourself drawn in to this website just as I was? Surely I can't be the only one to succumb to its sticky, addicting depths. I hope not, anyway.

And don't worry pit, I am not truly mad. If there was a sarcasm font, I would have used it.

So, once again, thank you, UG. i owe you one.

I think you've mistaken The Pit for something else
took me a while to find the time and achknowledge the message boards, but once i did....
i be stuck in hur!!
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by 0RI0N

After much thought, I decided that he should now change his custom user title to tampon. It's the pit thing to do.
Ah, but you see, my plan has worked. I have drawn whalepudding, RU experienced? and the living god coreysmonster into my thread. I feel like one of those obsessive middle aged women that reads all those gossip magazines. So, even though this thread is now a giant roast of myself, I have won.

*commences maniacal laughing*

All thats left to achieve ultimate victory is to get Kensai in here.

Edit: Now I'm gonna sig ORION
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N

Quote by treepoop
Ah, but you see, my plan has worked. I have drawn whalepudding, RU experienced? and the living god coreysmonster into my thread. I feel like one of those obsessive middle aged women that reads all those gossip magazines. So, even though this thread is now a giant roast of myself, I have won.

*commences maniacal laughing*

All thats left to achieve ultimate victory is to get Kensai in here.

Edit: Now I'm gonna sig ORION

You've drawn me in too. Still happy?