Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do
Tell her to **** off?
174 99%
Give her the Ticket.
1 1%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 3
Okay, First off I'm sorry if this is just a wall of text. I'll try to break it up to make it seem less clustered. I'm at a moral crossroad right now and I'm stuck at what to do.

now about 4 months ago I bought a pair of VIP tickets to warped tour, for me its tomorrow. about 3 months ago I made a deal with this girl that I'd sell her a ticket if she game me a ride up there.

Fast forward a couple months she sends me a message saying she decided to go up with this couple, whom they hate me for no reason. so I'm not allowed to go up, but the girl still wants the Ticket.

I told her no this isn't fair that I should give you the ticket you never paid for so you can go with people who don't like me.

mind you I don't want to go to this alone its not as fun without friends.

but I can get myself up there and take my friend mike with me who would love to go, but I don't want to come off as a complete dick hole to the girl.

To be fair it would be cheaper for her just to buy a regular ticket at the door, which would be cheaper than my VIP ticket. go with her friends, and I take mike.but she wants that VIP ticket and is furious at me for stepping up for myself.

Not I'm stuck here, should I tell her to Fuck off, and take mike. Or should I step up to our deal even though she broke it and give her the ticket and eat mine and not go?

TL;DR I have two tickets to warped some wanted to go with me, decided not to still wants me to give them my ticket so they can go.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
What? Dude seriously, **** that bitch..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i would go with mike. she ditched you and thats her screw up
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
for some reason i read the 2nd option as 'give her a tickle'

but seriously don't, give it to someone who'll go with YOU
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Get her to service you.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
ummm why does this couple hate you?... put up with them so you can all go together
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Just explain to her the situation that you posted here. If she understands, great. If she doesnt...

**** that *****

edit: what sorry individual that calls himself a man voted for option 2?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Jul 12, 2010,
She can piss off. She has no right to be annoyed at you for not stepping up to the deal, when she didn't stick to her end of it. You should be the one who's pissed, not her. You've got the worst of it.

Take your friend, Mike. Screw her. Why should you be bothered about coming across as a dick to this girl? She's clearly not worth your time and is a manipulative cow.

Edit: Spelling mistakes and whatnot.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at Jul 12, 2010,
Quote by 0RI0N
Get her to service you.

This.

Good oil changes don't come by often
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Seriously, this shouldn't even be a question. Go with this Mike fella.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Well, I was going to sell it to her for 20, cause I wanted to be nice, she's was short on cash and was gonna drop 40 on gas up there anyway. the tickets were 60 with all the charges.

I think I'm going to give her a ultimatum. and say if you really want to **** me over going to a concert I planned since last year, which i was nice enough to attempt to include you, and can make it to my house to buy the ticket for the price I payed since you're not driving, by 3, its you're s but if you can't buy one at the door and hope there not sold out. you should have at least talked to me before changing the ride situation.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
dude bros before hoes! take your friend Mike that chick is a bitch for wanting YOUR VIP ticket and not going with you. tell her to **** off and go and meet chicks at Warped Tour with your buddy Mike
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Well, I was going to sell it to her for 20, cause I wanted to be nice, she's was short on cash and was gonna drop 40 on gas up there anyway. the tickets were 60 with all the charges.

I think I'm going to give her a ultimatum. and say if you really want to **** me over going to a concert I planned since last year, which i was nice enough to attempt to include you, and can make it to my house to buy the ticket for the price I payed since you're not driving, by 3, its you're s but if you can't buy one at the door and hope there not sold out. you should have at least talked to me before changing the ride situation.

No TS, just no.
You do this:

1-Call her, make her go to your house.

2-Pull this face as you open the door:

3-Say: "Want it? Pay for it.." (implying you demand the aforementioned service)
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You fancy her, don't you? This is why you've made this thread asking us. Go with your friend instead. You weren't going to get your end wet anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'd go with your friend Mike. She sounds like a moron.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by freddaahh
You fancy her, don't you? This is why you've made this thread asking us. Go with your friend instead. You weren't going to get your end wet anyway.

I use to, but she's a bit of a ***** now. I'm just trying to be nice small town word travels quick and she LOVES to talk.
You belong in a museum.

I'd say go with your freind Mike.

She's the one being a dick here, and even if she does pass the story around anyone with half an oz of sense will be able to tell you're in the right.
Up The Boro!
go with mike seems like she would rather go with those other two so you both have more fun that way
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by freddaahh
You fancy her, don't you?

This would make a lot of sense, as obviously there is something that is keeping you from wanting to appear mean to her. Whether it's true or not, idk, and it doesn't make much difference from an objective standpoint--you two struck up a deal, she has to keep her end to get the ticket, and she didn't. I definitely say go with Mike, since you said you could definitely both enjoy the show.

She can't expect to get a ticket, for free, after she backed out on her end of the deal, and that is something that anyone, regardless of the town, should be able to respect.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
sounds like you bought her the ticket so you could dip your wick.

forget the bitch, she's mucking you about. get your mate to give you some money for the ticket and go with him.

don't be taken for a complete mug.

case closed.
Tell her to shove it, she doesn't own the ticket - you do!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
What? Where is the decision here? She made the decision for you. She doesnt want to go with you. Why deprive Mike a ticket when he actually wants to go with you ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
okay, I sent her a message stating the reasons why I'm not giving her the ticket and I worded it in the nicest way possible. she should have thought about including the ticket owner in the plans.
You belong in a museum.

F"ck her, she didn't do anything to deserve that ticket, and she ditched you. Bros before hoes. That saying applies to this situation.

Quote by Sinister Waffle
okay, I sent her a message stating the reasons why I'm not giving her the ticket and I worded it in the nicest way possible. she should have thought about including the ticket owner in the plans.

Sounds good.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 12, 2010,
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Indeed.

Although if I were you, I would have included the word "suckonmahthang" somewhere in there.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
but I can get myself up there and take my friend mike with me who would love to go, but I don't want to come off as a complete dick hole to the girl.

Why not? She obviously seems like to be a 'dick hole' to you...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Dude... don't be so worried about trying to be nice to her. You made a deal with her, and she completely turned around and shat in your mouth. If she's not holding up her part of the bargain, you are in no way obligated to hold up yours. **** her.
and the thread is now completely useless beyond this line:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones