hey im looking for some good boutique strat pickups. i would prefer hum cancellation ones but all suggestions are welcome.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
budget is about 300 bucks, my styles are blink-182, ARCTIC MONKEYS, rhcp, sublime, modest mouse, american, i would like a mini bucker for the bridge and vintage in middle and neck
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Talk to CorduroyEW and see if he can whip something up for you. He owns Rock Monkey Guitars and makes pickups by hand.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
I don't think he does humbucking single coils...

not many of the botique guys do...

...i know i dont... yet...
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
I always recommend people to Lindy Fralin for boutique pickups. He's a super nice guy and will pretty much wind whatever you want. It's nice when you call a boutique manufacturer that's as well known as he is, thinking that he has an army of employees to do his bidding, and Fralin himself pickups up the phone.

I do think he makes a hum cancelling/noiseless strat pickup now too.

Edit: For those interested: Split Blade Pickups
Last edited by chip46 at Jul 12, 2010,
i like christ from rock monkey guitars, but i don't think hes into humbucking strat pickups or anything. he makes vintage spec pickups, like straight up '50s~'60s single coil interpretations and some '50s PAF interpretations.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard