http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOC3JEPqQws

Theres the link! Was wondering what you guys thought of it.

I am 15 and have been playing guitar for a bout 2 and a half years
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
well, your playing is pretty good, you really get into the song, though you mess up a couple of times in the faster verse parts (when you play higher up the neck).

I'm a huge SOAD nut myself, and can play the song in my head to your guitar part without having the song run easily, and you really got the parts down pretty good, but of course this is a pretty easy song.

Where you definately need improvement is your recording technique. I know this is more to show off your playing, but you'd really "WOW" people if you recorded your playing decently. What exactly did you use to record this? I'm guessing just your camera mic?
Thanks for the feedback dude Yeah, I do muck up, definatley. Thanks for the compliments though!

As for recording all I have at the moment is my mobile phone! Which obviously doesn't produce great quality recordings. I will find an alternative for future videos.
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects:
I'm not too familiar with the song (Steal This Album is the only one of theirs I don't own), but it sounds a bit sloppy during the high parts. If you have a better microphone than you do camera, maybe you should just do an audio recording instead.
Cool dude, thanks for the reply
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects:
Cheers dude, thanks so much for checking out my band too! Hoping to record some tracks soon at a studio (with Vocals) so you may be able to grab a free download of Toxicity in a month or so
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects: