Well, I just saw some news about this on the Colbert Report and thought I'd share it with The Pit.

The Story

The Product

Thoughts?

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Ew. I was really hoping it wasn't going to be what I thought it was and that sandwiches in a can couldn't exist. I was wrong
Seems like a waste of a can.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

It looks like a drink.

Who the **** doesn't want to drink liquid BBQ chicken!?
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Meh...fire Pokemon suck.

What's the Colbert Report? It sounds like a sci-fi film in which Tom Cruise stars as a secret agent until he is betrayed by his agency and then sinks into a lower existence. That is until he finds a woman whom he falls in love with who rebuilds his confidence and results in him beating the system which had cast him out.

That's how most of his films go right?

On topic: What's wrong with just making a sandwich?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 12, 2010,
Grossest idea ever. BUT what he did with the funds he received for it is even worse. I don't like liars, ya see.
I actually had a visual of a sandwich with tin cans instead of bread...I was somewhat relieved.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Grossest idea ever. BUT what he did with the funds he received for it is even worse. I don't like liars, ya see.

The thing is, he didnt receive the money to put into those nasty-looking things. He was supposed to invest it in commercial real estate. And on top of that, he blew 15 mil of it on himself.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I thought it was going to be like a candy sandwich.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
That's awesome.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Todd Hart
Meh...fire Pokemon suck.

What's the Colbert Report? It sounds like a sci-fi film in which Tom Cruise stars as a secret agent until he is betrayed by his agency and then sinks into a lower existence. That is until he finds a woman whom he falls in love with who rebuilds his confidence and results in him beating the system which had cast him out.

That's how most of his films go right?

On topic: What's wrong with just making a sandwich?

The Colbert Report is a (brilliant) parody late night news show that sadly doesn't get shown over here anymore.

I saw this the other day and lol'd. I wasn't sure how serious it was but I'd sure as hell buy a candwich. IF we use candwiches as cans we can make an infinite candwich chain like the toastie thing he did.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
That idea could have worked. Too bad the execution didn't
cut the mustard

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)