So one of my good buddies is having a little party/show in his barn, and I was invited to play a short set. I'm figuring to use my acoustic/electric for it, and I also plan on accompanying myself with vocals.
My question is what songs are good crowd pleasers on an acoustic? I would say I'm an advanced player, and I can sing to basically any guitar part.
Thanks for the help guys.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Uhm, I really appreciate your input, but I guess I should've been more clear.
I'm looking for stuff like Clapton, Stevie Ray, that kinda stuff. I'm already playing the acoustic version of Layla for the show.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Quote by cgolden
Uhm, I really appreciate your input, but I guess I should've been more clear.
I'm looking for stuff like Clapton, Stevie Ray, that kinda stuff. I'm already playing the acoustic version of Layla for the show.

i'm pretty sure no one wants to hear layla...if you want it to be popular, and people enjoy listening your more 'difficult' pieces are not going to be the better ones....(yes, i know layla isn't difficult, but its a pretty stupid song)
Quote by SunDrop
i'm pretty sure no one wants to hear layla...if you want it to be popular, and people enjoy listening your more 'difficult' pieces are not going to be the better ones....(yes, i know layla isn't difficult, but its a pretty stupid song)

'the hell is wrong with you?!
Yeah, as someone said, some of the simpler stuff can be the better for something like this.
Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Gear:
Jasmine ES33C
Hamer Sunburst Archtop Flametop
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Fender Frontman 25R