i got a scratch on the front of my car today and i was hoping someone here could tell me how to make it less noticeable so my dad doesn't freak out. it's not too bad to begin with, here's a pic:
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Paint job.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Find same color paint
paint over

win?

say your sister did it?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Blast it with piss.

How did it happen?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Is it YOUR car or you dad's?

Cause sh*t happens, on parking lots and stuff...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
What car is it?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Can't really help you but I love your username.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Dent the shit out of the roof. He won't notice the scratch.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

yeah they sell stuff which can make small scratches disappear... however no need to worry.. shit like that happens... step up to your dad and just tell him the truth
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Aw that's tiny, don't worry about it.

Do you have a spray of the same colour? it's a tiny scratch but you will need to seal it to stop the rust. I doubt he'll even notice though.
Quote by benjy118
Blast it with piss.

How did it happen?

i scraped it against a wall alongside my driveway as i was backing out while trying to maneuver around my mom's car which was blocking me in. was late for work and didn't consider moving her car

Quote by JeanMi36
Is it YOUR car or you dad's?

Cause sh*t happens, on parking lots and stuff...

legally its his, but i drive it. he drives it on weekends though and has his own car.

Quote by Chikao42
What car is it?

05 toyota corolla

Quote by jfreyvogel
Some of the smaller scratches can be filled (automotive rubbing compound? I think it's called). The major stuff I'm afraid will need painting.

where can i get some of that and how much will it cost? im really just trying to make it less noticeable so my dad doesn't see it for a while and when he does i can pretend like i don't know what he's talking about.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Aw that's tiny, don't worry about it.

Do you have a spray of the same colour? it's a tiny scratch but you will need to seal it to stop the rust. I doubt he'll even notice though.

I'm not too worried, my dad's not very observant. and if he notices i'll just tell him. he tends to explode and then forget about things
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Last edited by Silence&Requiem at Jul 12, 2010,
Explain to him that it is only aesthetic damage to the vehicle and it doesn't effect performance in any way. Then remind him that he loves you in lieu of the fact that you're a hideous bastard, so it should make sense that he should not be overly superficial in regards to the cosmetics of his vehicle either.
Ever hear of Scratch Doctor?
Bayside - Duality
Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth
Horse the Band - The Mechanical Hand
Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Common - Be
k thanks. i'm just gonna leave it and hope he doesnt notice. if he does ill just do that ^^^

Edit: arrows at RU Experienced

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Silence&Requiem
where can i get some of that and how much will it cost? im really just trying to make it less noticeable so my dad doesn't see it for a while and when he does i can pretend like i don't know what he's talking about.

It's pretty cheap. Like $10 or something. Most hardware stores, or car supply stores.
I fixed it!
Attachments:
car.jpg
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
1)Go to AutoZone
2)Buy small bottle of scratch paint
3)??????
4)Profit!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
So you're the one who hit my car in the parking lot at work today and didn't leave a note >_>