Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a new amp, my budget is 350 USD and I don't wanna go use. Right now I have a yamaha guitar and a Digitech RP500 pedal and a Roland 20x. People said I should upgrade my amp first so im looking for a new amp now. I mainly play punk, rock.
I don't think I will be gigging for a while so i guess a practice amp is fine, however I want one that can be loud enough for practices and gigging just incase. Ive been looking at the Fender FR 212R 100watt one. Is that one any good?

Thanks in Advance
That Fender would probably be a step down. To be honest, you probably wont find anything in that price range that's a step up from what you have right now. Especially if you're not going used.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Frontman amps make most guitarists puke out their fingers, and I have to agree in this case.

With your budget, I'd recommend a Peavy Vyper. You can get a 75w version for about 300 bucks, and that will be plenty of wattage for practice and small gigging. It's a pretty decent amp for the money it costs.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
a crappy amp can make a GREAT guitar sound bad, and a good amp can make a so-so guitar sound better....keep that in mind.

I got my Blues Jr. for about 400 and lvoe it to death.
Quote by jlangholzj
a crappy amp can make a GREAT guitar sound bad, and a good amp can make a so-so guitar sound better....keep that in mind.

I got my Blues Jr. for about 400 and lvoe it to death.

This

Also used is a great thing.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I would look at the Blackstar HT-5, Peavey Valveking, and the Jet City JCA20

Don't get the vypyr, the vypyr is a hybrid modeler, and the above 3 are much better all tube amps(the valveking is debateable i guess). But if you have $350 and you buy a vypyr, that'd be an uberfail.