Hey, i'd like to buy one of these mics for about £65. PM me or post here if you have one going. Just putting this out in the vague hope someone has one.
Also, i'm getting rid of a wah that could be part of trade + money.
I'm on the good traders list and have traded here successfully twice.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
*forgot to sub and feels like a tit reposting*

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I have a SM58 for sale if your interested? I have used it in the same way as a 57, just unscrew the windscreen. Let me know if you want it as I feel it may go quick. Cheers, M.
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
I have a 20+ year old Shure SM57, pretty beat-up but still works and will probably work for another 20 years. After having bought and sold many newer SM57's this one still remains.

Let me know if you're interested.
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
I'll go with the 58 for the moment, though if it falls through, I'll say, though it's looking pretty fine now.

Quote by Spoonman69
Ok, sent money for the SM58 All done, can a mod close this please?

Quote by Spoonman69