everything was fine then today i close guitar pro and then later reopened it and it will open all my files fine except the main one i am working on.when ever i try to open it is say "lecture au-dela de la fin de fichier".can somebody pleas help me

so far i have just tried to reinstall it.
Is there such an updated :? Mine Gp5.2 doesn't make problems but I am searching for Gp6 do you know from where i can download it ? Thanks in advance and as for "brender" just defrag your ram memory clean up the disk clean the registry (that can all be done with Auslogics boost speed) and reinstall the program.
Instead of GuitarPro, check out TuxGuitar. I'm not sure what you're doing with the software, but TuxGuitar is free, and it opens and edits GuitarPro files. Look it up if you get sick of guitarpro.
Quote by agerginov
Is there such an updated :? Mine Gp5.2 doesn't make problems but I am searching for Gp6 do you know from where i can download it ? Thanks in advance and as for "brender" just defrag your ram memory clean up the disk clean the registry (that can all be done with Auslogics boost speed) and reinstall the program.

You can BUY it here http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/43926-arobas-music-guitar-pro-6.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base

Discussing illegal downloading isn't tolerated here, if that's what you were implying. Also, there is tuxguitar, which as the person above said, is free
thanks for the help but i just decided to go ahead and but guitar pro 6.so hopefully it aint buggy