whats the playability like on an agile interceptor pro 727? i was thinking about getting one, but i wanted to know thing. These are: action height, how low can it go? how is the trem? is it a hunk of crap? and overall is it worth it? thank you anyone who responds
Ibanez rg770
Washburn x50proq
Ibanez rg7621
peavey 6505 plus combo
Boss Ge 7
vox satchurator
Cae mc404 wah
I'm always hearing great things about Agile on Harmony Central and seeing how this guitar is 500 with 27" scale length and floyd, I'd buy it immediately. Then again all of the things i hear about Agile are from les paul buffs so its hard to say about a metal guitar such as this.
I'm considering getting a fixed bridge 7 from them. Read reviews, ppl seem to really like them.

Playability is apparently comparable to an ibanez wizard neck rather than a schecter/lespaul baseball bat.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Peavey 5150II All Tube 120w Head
Avatar contemporary 2x12 (Celestion v30's)
Peavey Vypyr 15w (Fantastic Practice Amp!!!)

Got Djent?
Quote by DakoRob
I'm considering getting a fixed bridge 7 from them. Read reviews, ppl seem to really like them.

Playability is apparently comparable to an ibanez wizard neck rather than a schecter/lespaul baseball bat.

Agreed. Those thick necks can get on my nerves. I never tried a schecter though are the necks normally thick?
I just got an Agile Interceptor Pro 725 and I love it.

I have the action about as low as I think I can get it.....its low.....lower than on my Jackson...almost too low for my tastes...so I will be raising it soon.

The trem is a LFR but it seems pretty decent so far...not as good as the real thing but decent.

The neck on mine is not thick at all...not Ibanez thin, but as thick as i expected seeing as it is a 7 string and should have a litte more meat behind it.

I have no regrets with my Agile so far...but I have only had it a week or so...so my opinion may not be enough for you.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
While I don't own, nor have played, an Agile 727 myself, I do own an Agile 828 Intrepid.

I paid $660 for it new. Think it took 2 or 3 days to get to me via UPS.

The guitar had two initial problems w/ it. First, the last two frets were sticking up off the fretboard about 2 mm on the F#/B string side. The other problem was the pup routes. They were drilled a little off center so that the poles weren't aligning properly over the strings. This wasn't too bad on most strings, but there is significant loss of volume on the high E because of this.

Anyways, I emailed Agile/Rondo about the frets and they said they'd be more than happy to fix them, which they did. UPS showed up the next day, picked the guitar up, and returned it to me in 72 hrs.

As for the guitar itself, it's one of the best ones I've ever owned. Ergonomics are very good. Intonation was very good out of the box, as was string height. Neither needed any adjustments. The stock pups are, by far, the best I've ever used. Supposedly, they're modeled on Lungdren M8s. Since I've never used a Lungdren myself, I can attest to that fact, but people who have say they are very close.

Th last guitar I owned that was in the same price bracket as the Agile was a Schecter Hellraiser, so I'll use that for comparison's sake.

Quality control: Slightly to Agile equal. Agile had the fret problem, but that was fixed for free. Schecter had some buzzing that I could never quite get rid off.

Ergonomics: Agile. Even though Agile is a bigger, heavier guitar, it's still much more comfortable to play than was the Schecter. Schecter, for some reason, doesn't take the edge off the top of the guitar where your lower forearm rests while playing. I didn't notice this at the store, but when I got it home and started playing for extended periods, it became quite uncomfortable.

Pickups: Agile. The Agile came w/ some very stock passives. The Hellraiser came w/ EMG 707s. If you like actives, then you'll probably want to stick w/ them, but I personally found the EMG 707s to be pretty bad.

Price: Agile. Paid about the same for each, but the Agile was new and the Schecter was a floor model.

If I was going to buy another ERG right now, and didn't have the $$$ for a custom guitar, I'd pick up another Agile.
This thread is very ironic, because my Agile Sceptor 727 (Fixed bridge) just arrived! NGD coming later today.

They're amazing, that is all.
Find my NGD later for full details lol
thanks everyone, now that i think about it i'll probably block the trem, so thats no longer a factor, but it seems like a great guitar, im just wondering, how many times out of 100 would you say the agiles have a fret or other major issue?
Ibanez rg770
Washburn x50proq
Ibanez rg7621
peavey 6505 plus combo
Boss Ge 7
vox satchurator
Cae mc404 wah