sorry for the size
but can you tell what kind of wood this is just by looking at it? and is it ok if i use lemonoil on it?
Rosewood and yes, lemon oil is fine but one of the specialty guitar products is a bit more effective. As long as what you're using doesn't have silicon in it, you're good.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
We talking about the fretboard? Looks like rosewood to me. Yeah lemon oil should be fine
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

that looks really dirty. if i were you i would pre clean with rubbing alcohol on a rag thats more dry than wet with the alcohol. get it till it looks clean enough and then do a final clean with a very small amount of lemon oil. remember more dry than wet for both substances when applying them to the rag.
I like using the Meguiars kit that fender sales. I have a bottle of lemon oil too but I use that stuff to treat the wood more than to clean it. Thats just a suggestion, but you can clean it with that too.
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality.

I'm back!