I don't know who that is. What did he do to save America/Me?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I saw earlier today. The man was brilliant.
RIP
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by UraniYum
Who was he?

Big figure in the Underground Comix movement. Basically just an everyman who worked a crappy job as a clerk at a hospital for his entire life. Just told the regular stories of his working class life. He always had great insight and was a very simple person. Also a great resource when it comes to America's music, jazz. Great critic and commentator. I recommend seeing the film American Splendor in which he's portrayed flawlessly by Paul Giamatti.

#DTWD
You said he's an American Hero and I'm confused..who did he kill? Everybody knows heroes kill people. People that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural..They are born from a childhood trauma or a disaster that must be avenged..
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by slight☼return
You said he's an American Hero and I'm confused..who did he kill? Everybody knows heroes kill people. People that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural..They are born from a childhood trauma or a disaster that must be avenged..

You're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Lame, American Splendor is awesome.

RIP
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I only learned about him through the movie American Splendor, which I must have seen two years ago I think. I never looked up his comics, but from some of the excerpts seen in the movie they seem pretty funny. Though with his whole defensive curmudgeon thing, he struck me as a more likable (but only slightly so) Andy Rooney.

Anyway, R.I.P. He really made something of his "astounding average-ness" as I think he would have called it.
if he's so great how come he's deadI've never heard of him, but death always sucks. RIP.

Quote by SteveHouse
You're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen.

well he's no Shinysides, but really there are far worse trolls. Full Sail Girl thread guy?
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by slight☼return

what the hell is going on here?

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
well he's no Shinysides, but really there are far worse trolls. Full Sail Girl thread guy?

You're actually one of the better trolls on the site.
You make me rage at times, and I still fall for it not even realizing what's happening.
Also RIP
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"