I have a little clip of me flipping out on sunday after breaking my brand new board. Little background story before it

I was skating in Philadelphia on thursday and we went to this famous spot that is known as the Girard 3 block. So we got there and skated for an hour or 2. I ended up snapping my board on a kickflip down the 3 block which was really stupid cause it was a kickflip.

So i went back sunday, with a board that i bought brand new on saturday through my sponsor. We got there and as a joke my friend told me to kickflip it in a line and we will film it as a promo for our vid. So i thought of a quick easy line (bs board, nollie fs 360 shuv, kickflip) and sure enough, i broke my brand new board on the kickflip. I kinda threw a temper tantrum cause it was a stupid line i did as a joke lol. Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/13257971 (sorry, i couldn't find a way to embed vimeo into my post)
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
No more kickflips for you.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.

MEANWHILE AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
well this thread did nothing to break my boardom
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

Edit: Just for you mikeyElite
Hello!
Last edited by FenderJB at Jul 13, 2010,
crybaby

i'd imagine if I freaked out that bad when I break a string again
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
crybaby

i'd imagine if I freaked out that bad when I break a string again

I'd like to see you keep cool when you pay around $100 for something and break it the next day.
Check out my band Disturbed
damn dude that does suck, but as a fellow skater I'll just agree with your rant..I thought it was humourous but I've been there before as well.

that looks like its a defect though, right on the tail over the hardware, send it back with the warranty card if the shop won't refund it brah
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by StewieSwan
I'd like to see you keep cool when you pay around $100 for something and break it the next day.

what the hell kinda deck cost 100 dollars??

not to mention he said he's sponsored that means free *in his case cheaper*if I recall my skating days
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
Its a skateboard. If you take breaking a piece of wood like that, then I really want you to get the first time you wreck a car on video, too.

DoomdEdit: V
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by Tig Bitties
I ended up snapping my board on a kickflip ...

i broke my brand new board on the kickflip.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
(Invalid img)

exactly what I was thinking.

Your kickflilppin' days are over, son.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
lolololol i think is funny just cause its such a simple trick especially on that 3 block. And one of the major reasons i flipped out was because A. I took of work to go out to skate philly that day annd get footage and B. That was the first spot we went too lol
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by diofan88
what the hell kinda deck cost 100 dollars??

not to mention he said he's sponsored that means free *in his case cheaper*if I recall my skating days

None that I'm aware of. The whole thing together costs around $100. TS obviously didn't pay that much, but still a good deck costs 40-50.
Check out my band Disturbed
I broke a new deck kickflipping a set, and my friend felt bad so he let me use his. I broke it too, first try.
Quote by StewieSwan
None that I'm aware of. The whole thing together costs around $100. TS obviously didn't pay that much, but still a good deck costs 40-50.

Most decks go for about 50-60 other than the rodney mullen uber light which is 100. I got my for 30 through my sponsor but it was the principle of the matter that pissed me off lol
Quote by StewieSwan

Unless he's skating on trucks he bought from walmart I'm sure his trucks didn't break

besides,a good deck easily cost about 25 if you skate on blanks
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58