Strangely enough, I have never actually seen that particular model before, despite my familiarity with Washburn.
I'll dig around, see if I can find anything.

EDIT: Found it. It's called the Washburn 332 GAF. They were made and released just before Dimebag died, and once he did, they were pulled from stores and production. Very few are in circulation.
Not the best guitar; they only sold for 299 on MF, but it should still be decent, and at least a great modder.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jul 13, 2010,
thanks man i just won the auction today and unfortunately all i know about it is that it is a dimebag model and the guy didnt say much about it either
I'm not sure if it's the name of the paintjob, or if it's an entirely independent model. There's really no information on it. :p
Although based on the information that I got, which indicated that it was sold independently on MF, I would assume it's its own model.

Be sure to post pictures once you get it!
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
I'm not sure if it's the name of the paintjob, or if it's an entirely independent model. There's really no information on it. :p
Although based on the information that I got, which indicated that it was sold independently on MF, I would assume it's its own model.

Be sure to post pictures once you get it!

that picture was the one off ebay
but im probably gonna post a pic of my entire rig when it gets here