Page 1 of 2
Thats is so metulz.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Somehow, having the words "man", "baby" and "traffic" in the thread title made me think of this:

SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!!!! IT CAME OUT BLUUUUEE!!!

Go figure, I'm crazy anyway.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by keri55
maybe the baby was being bad and deserved it? how old was the baby?

18 months
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
18 months

the fact that the baby survived means the parent did the right thing. the baby rebeled by not getting his way and then cried, trust me, he will not do it again. that was good parenting. true love = tought love, this baby will grow up a champion.
Did you bring your baby!? Babies don't watch this! Take the seed outside, leave it in the street! Run it over after the show!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by keri55
the fact that the baby survived means the parent did the right thing. the baby rebeled by not getting his way and then cried, trust me, he will not do it again. that was good parenting. true love = tought love, this baby will grow up a champion.

a bloody neurotic champion.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SteveHouse
Did you bring your baby!? Babies don't watch this! Take the seed outside, leave it in the street! Run it over after the show!

my first thoughts XD

also i dont believe the mother for one goddammed second.

epic refrence

plus i can play the song so happyz

and tossing babies is so metal.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse

I need to re-watch that.

For serious that's an awful thing to do with a baby. I can't believe some people are the stupid.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
That's horrific.

Incidently, did anyone notice the comments?

This one was by someone called 'deRuiter'.
"Here's another dysfunctional welfare bunch, courtesy of the U. S. taxpayer dollars. We pay for these people to crank out children they don't want, who in turn will become the next generation of welfare brood mares and swell the ranks of the criminal underclass. End welfare and you'll have less of this behavior."

OK, can anyone tell me how the welfare system caused a person, who from the article we have no idea if he actualy is on benefits or not, to throw a child into a road?
I think the mom is in denial.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
That's horrific.

"Here's another dysfunctional welfare bunch, courtesy of the U. S. taxpayer dollars. We pay for these people to crank out children they don't want, who in turn will become the next generation of welfare brood mares and swell the ranks of the criminal underclass. End welfare and you'll have less of this behavior."

OK, can anyone tell me how the welfare system caused a person, who from the article we have no idea if he actualy is on benefits or not, to throw a child into a road?

Do we really need to open this can of worms?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by SlackerBabbath
That's horrific.

Comment in news article = i have to agree. i mean if you all knew my aunt. my god you guys would hate welfare
(Not explaing my reasoning )

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by sgc09
well on my island oahu on hawaii, some guy threw a baby off a bridge into traffic and the baby was dead. it was sad.

Before or after it hit the ground?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
This is why people don't like black people unfortunately. People like this gives the rest of us (the black community) a really bad name.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by necrosis1193
Do we really need to open this can of worms?

What can of worms? I was just drawing attention to the funny man so we could all point and laugh.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
What can of worms? I was just drawing attention to the funny man so we could all point and laugh.

Noted. Point and laughing commenced.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I dunno, it just seems like a lot of Foxducated neo-cons have been creeping around The Pit lately, and I didn't want to see another thread turn into angry bickering back-and-forth. That said though it seems safe, so I shall join in.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by DirtyMakik
Before or after it hit the ground?

im a fücked person to be laughing

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff

im a fücked person to be laughing

yes, yes you are and you should feel baldy about it.

Now go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Jul 13, 2010,
After Taylor allegedly threw his baby daughter into the lane of traffic, he took off running, pounding on and kicking cars along the way, police said.

That would be a pretty weird sight.Also I don't really understand this part:

Volkswagen Jetta almost hit the toddler, police say, and the car's undercarriage burned and scraped the girl.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
That's horrific.

If you end welfare those people will die leaving only people with jobs left. People in jobs commit less violent crime = a better society.
Quote by diofan88
yes, yes you are and you should feel baldy about it.

Now go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

What do i look like a religious person with MORALS???

NEVAH!! I SHALL TAKE A PEE ON THE FORSAKEN CHILDS FACE AND MAKE THE MOTHER EAT MY FECES!!!

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
What do i look like a religious person with MORALS???

NEVAH!! I SHALL TAKE A PEE ON THE FORSAKEN CHILDS FACE AND MAKE THE MOTHER EAT MY FECES!!!

I'm so proud of you.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Looks like he's....

....on a.....

Highway to Hell
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Quote by Rojam
This is why people don't like black people unfortunately. People like this gives the rest of us (the black community) a really bad name.

you know what they say! once you go black u gonna need a wheelchair!

sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by sgc09
it got ran over twice

Cool bump bro. Why? And how?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

why does this have to be in the bay area? MY bay area? : shakes head with disgust :
Member #78 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

Originally Posted by Gibson_Rocker13
why the hell would you worship satan if hes gunna torture the **** out of you.
Quote by Burningritual
If you end welfare those people will die leaving only people with jobs left. People in jobs commit less violent crime = a better society.

I hope this post isn't serious...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
He should know better. Not throwing babies into traffic is like the first rule of babies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2