so its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow and as a small side gift, i got her 3 DVD's she really wanted but there in small sleeve type things and thats just boring, i was wondering if anybody could think of any ways to make it look better when i give it to her, something to put them in rather than just these sleeves maybe?

thank you
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
1. Cut a hole in a box

2. Put your junk in that box

3. Make her open that box
Wrap it in newspaper clippings and paste them to the sleves with cum.

if you don't want that then I have no idea. I'm not very good at gifts. Seeing that I always forget to get my gf a christmas gift and have to make it up massively in valentines.

EDIT: Old fashioned dick in a box as suggested by previous posts.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']1. Cut a hole in a box

although i like the idea, i have to say i saw it coming a mile away
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']1. Cut a hole in a box

Classic.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by 30 30 150
although i like the idea, i have to say i saw it coming a mile away

Understandable.

If you have the time and funds, get her a T-shirt too, and fold 'em in there.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
TS, I don't have anything to contribute to this thread other than that your avatar makes me happy.

yay i can make people happy!
still no serious ideas? im kinda stumped too.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Quote by mrcrono
Put them in a gift card with this drawn in the card:

(Invalid img)

i quite like that idea
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Quote by mrcrono
If you can draw fart fumes better than me then please do. I'm no artist

getting a little off topic but hows this, rather than @ss bacon
Attachments:
toots.jpg
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Quote by 30 30 150
getting a little off topic but hows this, rather than @ss bacon

@ss-brocoli!

... I prefer bacon...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
@ss-brocoli!

... I prefer bacon...

damn your right it is @ss brocoli, i much prefer bacon too
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Listen, make the hole in center of the dvds bigger, & put them on your dick.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Put them in something she wouldn't expect and be innovative..It could be anything.Even an old magazine and say there is some article in there.Oh yea.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Lulz were had earlier but seriously, TS what do you mean thin sleeved? Like bootleg DVD cases?

nah, there quite similar to these.
Attachments:
Self_Adhesive_CD_DVD_Sleeves.jpg
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Rent a 2010 car of your choice, make her think you got her a new car...then just be like, nah there's some dvd's on the front seat though.

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Eat the dvds,cook her dinner,go out and light the candles and shit them out on the dinner table
Alright, in less than 10 minutes I got a great (and easy) idea, but two questions:
How long have you two been together? (If it's too short it might not work as well).
What exactly are the movies and for how long has she wanted them?

EDIT: Okay 3. No need to nitpick though.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Alright, in less than 10 minutes I got a great (and easy) idea, but two questions:
How long have you two been together? (If it's too short it might not work as well).

Does your idea have something to do with presenting them in some fashion having to do with the titles?
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Ok seriously...

Put the DVD's as is in a box filled with packing penuts.

COVER box with duct tape

Wrap box covered in duct tape with wrapping paper

THEN! put poppers in tape on wrapping paper

THEN! wrap it one more time!

when you give it to her say "i HIGHLY recommend you dont drop this. Its highly explosive"
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by cyco_bob56

we've been "together" for a month but we've in a way been together for 3 or 4 it just wasn't "oficial" back then.
well there three movies starring russel brand because she loves him and she has wanted them for a little while, not sure how long.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Alright then. Well my idea consists of this:

1. Grab a few sheets of plain printer paper and cut them to equal sizes of the thin sleeves. (If they have only one of their own do it that way but if there are two when opened like a booklet then cut down through the center so they are separate.)

2. Next you will write a short childrens' book story of how you two met. (About 1 or two sentences with pictures but you don't have to be an artiste. Stick figures are enough, it's the thought that counts)

3. On certain pages you will make a mention of each movie and how you two saw them together or in the order that you have been informed of them. (This is assuming it wasn't all at once.) On each opposite page you can have the casing holding the DVD. And you can simply glue the back of the next page to the side not carrying the DVD. (Just make sure it doesn't obstruct the slot for future usage).

4. Once the story is compiled together punch 2 small holes at the corners that do not involve slipping the discs through (e.g. the bottom 2 corners in your example pic). Also you might want to put a big enough dab of glue (or some other obstruction) in front of the slot so that the discs do not slide out during the presentation.

5.Put a nice piece of string/ribbon through the holes and tie it together tight to fasten the binding. Then wrap it up B.

6. Give then.........I don't know, Profit?

That's my idea anyway.
Get a series of boxes, each slighlty smaller than the last.

Put the DVDs in the smallest box. Wrap it.

Put that box in the next smallest box. Wrap it.

Continue this process until you end up with a massive box full of smaller boxes.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Get a series of boxes, each slighlty smaller than the last.

Put the DVDs in the smallest box. Wrap it.

Put that box in the next smallest box. Wrap it.

Continue this process until you end up with a massive box full of smaller boxes.

/thread. You sir have beat my originality. Maybe with our combined forces we can make and EPIC journy of opening a gift. Shall we ally?
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Alright then. Well my idea consists of this:

1. Grab a few sheets of plain printer paper and cut them to equal sizes of the thin sleeves. (If they have only one of their own do it that way but if there are two when opened like a booklet then cut down through the center so they are separate.)

2. Next you will write a short childrens' book story of how you two met. (About 1 or two sentences with pictures but you don't have to be an artiste. Stick figures are enough, it's the thought that counts)

3. On certain pages you will make a mention of each movie and how you two saw them together or in the order that you have been informed of them. (This is assuming it wasn't all at once.) On each opposite page you can have the casing holding the DVD. And you can simply glue the back of the next page to the side not carrying the DVD. (Just make sure it doesn't obstruct the slot for future usage).

4. Once the story is compiled together punch 2 small holes at the corners that do not involve slipping the discs through (e.g. the bottom 2 corners in your example pic). Also you might want to put a big enough dab of glue (or some other obstruction) in front of the slot so that the discs do not slide out during the presentation.

5.Put a nice piece of string/ribbon through the holes and tie it together tight to fasten the binding. Then wrap it up B.

6. Give then.........I don't know, Profit?

That's my idea anyway.

wow thats a really really good idea. I think i might do that if i have time, i left it a little late, her birthday is tomorrow, but that is a brilliant idea none the less, thank you heaps
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power