The cab does impact your tone a bit,
I can't tell what the price is from the site you linked but once I know the price of that cab and your budget I can help you out

P.s. wrong forum broski
soz man didnt notice i was still in electric guitar :P well thanks.. its around 350 dollars
Quote by Kyleisthename
The cab does impact your tone a bit,
I can't tell what the price is from the site you linked but once I know the price of that cab and your budget I can help you out

P.s. wrong forum broski

The cabinet makes a huge impact on tone. Why do you think there's so many kinds?

OP, go for either a Framus 212, Orange 212 or the Harley Benton G212 Vintage. They all have Vintage 30 speakers which go well with the 6505, and they're all pretty much the best cabs you can get in that price range.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The cabinet makes a huge impact on tone. Why do you think there's so many kinds?
OP, go for either a Framus 212, Orange 212 or the Harley Benton G212 Vintage. They all have Vintage 30 speakers which go well with the 6505, and they're all pretty much the best cabs you can get in that price range.

By a bit I ment a lot, you know them dumb sayings. I was basically going to say what you did. I highly recommend that you check out avatar's cabs too
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by Raijouta

Okay thanks alot! So this makes a good metal sound? I'm more into the metalcore sound than the normal rock sound.
Also do you mean the 2x12" Framus 212? It's in my pricerange but is 2x12" enough? Or should i save more money and get a 4x12"? Thanks!
Last edited by Mackan1994 at Jul 13, 2010,
Have you TRIED the cab instead of just taking someones word for it?
It doesn't matter if he says they sound like crap, if you like it, try it, and get it.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss