Today I should be getting my braces off, do you think that this could alter my voice slightly? Maybe change my enunciation of words or maybe even the whole tone of it?

Just some thoughts that might be relevant and I thought you guys might have an answer.

Cheers!
You´re screwed for sure, probably wont be able to speak correctly for at least 6 months to a year.
you'll speak like an alcoholic. all sluring your words and shit.

but in more seriousness i dont think its gonna affect anything. your mouth will just feel different.

and even if it was going to affect your tone or pronounciation, would you be like, "no way doc, dont take my braces off!"
Quote by sstony
You´re screwed for sure, probably wont be able to speak correctly for at least 6 months to a year.

But thats ok you can still do other things with your mouth.
Ah, the lovely freedom of getting those fuckers out, I still remember it.

Hey, If you notice a difference in our voice, maybe you can get one of those 'grills' rappers wore some time ago.
whoah we can say naughty words now?
shitty McCuntface

and yeah prob won't change much, it'll just feel real weird for a few weeks.
It'll take a while to get used to how different doing stuff with your mouth feels (god that sounds dirty). In terms of singing, your tone shouldn't change unless your voice does. As for annunciation, all the work you put into learning to properly enunciate with braces is put to waste because you have to get used to no braces. Takes a lot less time to get used, probably a day or two or maybe even 20 minutes.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!