This is going to seem like a really stupid question, but hear me out:
I've been playing electric guitar for 3 years now, and I've noticed that my right hand (fretting) is wonky. I say this because my left hand fingers can move quicker when I wiggle them, can stretch farther, seem stronger, and are generally more flexible than the fingers of the right hand, especially in the case of the pinky. I don't really know if this is just my mind playing tricks on me, but my right hand feels screwy at all times, and feel like there is some resistance keeping them from moving faster. Should I switch up, buy a left-handed guitar and learn everything over again?
If you're playing right handed guitar, shouldn't you be using your left hand as fretting hand and right as picking hand?
If you are already playing 3 years, you should feel quite familiar with your "hand arrangement". Changing your Hands will force you to nearly start again at 0. In my opinion the "wonky" feeling will leave due to more practice. There are no speed limits for either hand if you do know the right playing technique and practice hard. Even a Soccer Player can train his 2nd foot as strong as the 1st one is. So even if you are writing with your right hand, i would keep your arrangement. The coordination skills are due to links in your Brains which can be built up new by practicing. Strength is a physical skill which can also be trained and also stretching is a matter of practice btw.

So try it out but i would stick to your old style.
youre not left handed are you?

i'd stick with what youve been playing for 3 years.
Quote by -Rodion-
If you're playing right handed guitar, shouldn't you be using your left hand as fretting hand and right as picking hand?

the guy mustve made a typo somewhere

either way, try playing a left handed guitar (or whatever the opposite of what you normally play is) and see what feels more comfortable. i had this problem a few months after i started playing, but i ended up jsut getting used to how i started. it cant hurt to see if playing with your other hand fretting works better.
Quote by PeaceReeper
This is going to seem like a really stupid question, but hear me out:
I've been playing electric guitar for 3 years now, and I've noticed that my right hand (fretting) is wonky. I say this because my left hand fingers can move quicker when I wiggle them, can stretch farther, seem stronger, and are generally more flexible than the fingers of the right hand, especially in the case of the pinky. I don't really know if this is just my mind playing tricks on me, but my right hand feels screwy at all times, and feel like there is some resistance keeping them from moving faster. Should I switch up, buy a left-handed guitar and learn everything over again?

Either you already have a left-handed guitar, you actually meant to put 'left hand (fretting)', or you're playing guitar very, very wrongly.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
I'm afraid you're just making excuses for yourself.

There's nothing wrong with your hand at all, you' just haven't practiced enough or you haven't been practicing in the right way.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com