Have two for trade:
1. 1990 MIJ Fender Strat. Got this from someone on another forum. Made in Japan at the Fujigen factory, Original pickups have been upgraded with a set of Fender Lace Sensor pickups, Original Gotoh tuners and Kahler locking nut and tremolo. Even comes with tremolo arm! Body and neck have nicks here and there and there is some character (wear) to the finish on the front of the body below the tremolo but for the most part, this is an excellent looking, playing and sounding guitar. Original white finish has aged into a nice, vintage off-white\yellow. Backplate for tremolo is gone. Serial number I025342. The word “Made in Japan” has been sanded off the headstock (not by me! – this is how I got it) but you have to look really close at it to even see that.

2. 1980's Augustino LoPrinzi Augie FE-28 Acoustic.Top looks like solid spruce and is in wonderful condition. Back has a few nicks and scuffs but overall is very very good. Tuners are original, older, top of the line Grovers. This one is in excellent cosmetic condition and appears to be all original I have owned it for many years and never used it. It has been sitting in a chipboard case the whole time I have owned it. The action is a bit high for my tastes right now and I am sure it could use a good setup and new strings. Comes with chipboard case.

Will consider all trades, particularly interested in MIM or MIJ Tele but any electric or acoustic guitars, basses, amps will be considered. No effects!

PICTURES HERE