Page 1 of 2
Inb4 Cool Story, brah.

The crazy bitch will be reffered to as C.

So let me give you a backstory. My mom delivers the mail. Simple as that. But as she's old it's a bit hard, so she found this person that would help and her my mom would pay her. Anyway she was helping out for like a month, two days ago I think she came into our house and started shouting about stuff we really just didn't understand so ignore that. Anyway, today, just like 20 mins ago. She again came here. And what followed was... just . She started shouting that someone robbed 100$ from her bank account. She cursed shouted and kept saying that she'll kill the one who did that. And then she accused us. C kept saying to my mom "Tell me, who is behind all this, I know you know". My mom started explaining how she gives the money from her own pay to her and that's it she doesn't know jack shit about who is robbing your bank account (if anyone is robbing it). But she just kept shouting nonsense, saying she was never so embarrassed in her life before. She even had this notebook where she had written down all the suspects. She was so pissed (or just ****in crazy) that I don't know if she really attacked my mom, but she shouted for me and my bro so we rushed there. Anyway after that she kept insisting that we know what the hell is going on here. After about 5 mins about stupid ****in shit my mom was already crying because well she is a fragile person. Then I said to her "Lady, either go to the police, or **** off" . And she replied yes I'm gonna take this far I'm gonna report this to the police and whatnot. So my mom still owed her ~25$ but they had both agreed before that she would give her the money next week when she got her pay. But now my mom just asked "How much I owe you?" she said 25 so my mom only had a 50 at the time so she gave her that, made her sign a contract saying that she did pay C and said gtfo. In the end I was really pissed so I said "Lady think with you're ****ing brain, look where we live, the walls have ****in holes and you think we're robbing from your account? Also if it's from a bank account go the ****ing police I'm pretty sure banks have money transfer/withdrawal logs"

Now here is the scary part. My mom earlier today spoke with her co-worker who had once been in C's house. Turns out she is mental unstable. Not 100% sure but I think she's schizophrenic. The co-worker said in C's house there's this big ass table with pencils and a shit load of paintings of the same picture. And when C was here she said "I'm prepared to kill". Seriously this got me scared shitless. Not for my self, I'd just punch her in the face if I saw her coming near me. But for my mom. She's old. Her health isin't in the best condition and she wouldn't be able to defend herself against her, so now I'm worried. Also at this point, about that money thing, I think she is either a scammer just expecting people to compensate her for her "loss" or she is just really really crazy/delusional.

So now that my cool story is over, thoughts?

I'm thinking of either going with my mom to work tomorrow or just going by myself to the police to report her. What can she get for threats to life? Also, could she be institutionalized for being a crazy bitch?

Also, at the end before going she said "This is so embarrassing for me, I'd rather get anally ****ed on the street"

TL;DR Crazy bitch threatened to kill my mom over 40$. Turns out she is mentally unstable, I'm worried she might try to do something, tho I have this big feeling she is just a scamer.

EDIT: Just asked my mom about the attacking part. Turns out she made a move towards her, somewhere near the chest/neck. So this just got me even more worried at this point.
Last edited by Shinami at Jul 13, 2010,
Go to the cops, especially since she attacked your mom, and have her fired.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Well she is fired. Thing about the cops is. If the cops won't institutionalize her, I don't want to risk it. If she gets visited by the cops and gets fined, she will definitely do something. She came all the way down her and threatened to kill everyone just for a 100 Litas, which would be the equivalent of ~40 dollars.
Quote by apmaman
Cool story bro

Shut up.

But yeah, cops, now. She's obviously mentally unstable, and things like schizophrenia don't just disappear overnight.
Also, do banks in fact have withdrawal/transfer logs? I assumed they have since it''d be pretty dumb to not have such things.
Quote by Shinami
Well she is fired. Thing about the cops is. If the cops won't institutionalize her, I don't want to risk it. If she gets visited by the cops and gets fined, she will definitely do something. She came all the way down her and threatened to kill everyone just for a 100 Litas, which would be the equivalent of ~40 dollars.

Maybe mention that you believe she is mentally unstable? And stress that she is a danger to your family.

EDIT: ^ yes they do, I believe they are required to by law.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jul 13, 2010,
If you're going to write something that long, at least write it well. I got through about 2/3 of it and had to stop because your text may as well have just been a garbled mess of characters.
Report her to the Police. Get her details from you mom, then go to the Police station with the exact same story you wrote on here.

Since there were verbal and physical threats, they can probably do something (although chances are they won't give a damn, if you live in an area where the criminality is moderate to high and they're too busy).
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
That was a great story brother!

No seriously that's creepy as hell...if you could get some kind of authority to help you out or something that'd be best. C really seems batshit insane, I wouldn't take chances on that.
I love crazy people. They make the rest of us seem so sane.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
go to the police, also try and contact her family
if she is mentally unstable her family would know what to do

my cousin is schizophrenic (not violent though) and people often ring us when they are worried about him as he will only talk to family when he is ill
now extra flamey
Also, you reacted pretty well. I could have punched her for threatening my mother, in which case it would've been hard to turn to the Police afterward. Never punch someone crazy, no matter how hard they deserve it. It would definitely turn against you.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by mishax92
If you're going to write something that long, at least write it well. I got through about 2/3 of it and had to stop because your text may as well have just been a garbled mess of characters.

Well excuse me, someone just attempted to strangle my mom and threatened to kill us, I'm sorry for being too worried to actually write properly.

Well police is definitely not an option now, since if they won't give a shit and just fine her or just do some small thing, she will definitely go batshit crazy. Gonna go with my mom to work today, in case she goes batshit again.
Quote by Shinami
Well excuse me, someone just attempted to strangle my mom and threatened to kill us, I'm sorry for being too worried to actually write properly.

Wasn't written well at all, but I read it perfectly fine

Dat bitch be carAZY!!!
Also my mom just told me she has a 17-smthing year old son.

I'm not sure about this, and as stupid as it might sound I heard this from House, but aren't mentally insane people not allowed to take care of their kid?

Also fun fact in her list of "suspects" she even had the police. Srs?
You guys are dicks.
Anyways, yeah, call the cops and get her institutionalized. That crazy bitch is a crazy bitch.
EDIT: Well, crazy people are allowed to take care of their kids, but they aren't if there is some documented abuse going on. It really depends.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Last edited by benx3000 at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by Shinami
Also fun fact in her list of "suspects" she even had the police. Srs?

SHIT!

*grabs aluminum foil*
Quote by SeveralSpecies
SHIT!

*grabs aluminum foil*

Well that relieved me a bit. But I'm still gonna be worried probably for the whole month unless she does something like call my mom and apologize or whatnot.
Restraining order?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Restraining order?

A restraining order? Isin't that like a paper saying "Please gtfo from this person"? Not sure if it would help that much, but I'm gonna consider it.
Cops time. I'd never let the chance to that bitch to go near my mom.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Shinami
Turns out she is mental unstable.

OH NOES NOT THE MENTAL UNSTABLE
love is love // return to dust
A more elaborated tl;dr would come in handy.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
A more elaborated tl;dr would come in handy.

Updated.
Just go to the police, I don't think there's anything else you could or should do TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
So your mother got fucked over, what do you want us to do?
Throw our e-handbags at the "crazy bitch"?

Just go to the police.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
go to the police... tell them she threatened your fragile elderly mother... tell them she's carrying a 'hit list'... tell them she said she's prepared to kill... tell them well... just print them out your post and tell them that.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Quote by padgea7x
So your mother got fucked over, what do you want us to do?
Throw our e-handbags at the "crazy bitch"?

Just go to the police.

I just wanted to share a cool story, brah

Was asking for ideas since as I mentioned if we went to the police and they didn't do anything serious, then she'd definitely do something to my mom.
Quote by Shinami
I just wanted to share a cool story, brah

Was asking for ideas since as I mentioned if we went to the police and they didn't do anything serious, then she'd definitely do something to my mom.

Get the restraining order then, if she violates it or whatever then she'll be in the shit. Simple.

Or

Fuck her sideways in an alleyway then finger her nostrils.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
Get the restraining order then, if she violates it or whatever then she'll be in the shit. Simple.

Or

Fuck her sideways in an alleyway then finger her nostrils.

Shes ugly and fat. Also now that I kind of think about it, she looks just like the crazy chick in House from whom the child services later took the child away, tho this crazy bitch is fatter.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

/thread. cops man, they'll hopefully lock her up where she should be
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
well
she said she'd rather be ****ed anally in the street..........thats the only solution
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I spent this whole hour trying to persuade my mom to go and report this to the cop but she's like "I don't want to cause trouble for her". Seriously, she says she'll kill her and she doesn't want to cause trouble for her.
Quote by Shinami
I spent this whole hour trying to persuade my mom to go and report this to the cop but she's like "I don't want to cause trouble for her". Seriously, she says she'll kill her and she doesn't want to cause trouble for her.

That means she's scared, it's kind of the same relation between a bully and a bullied person.
Buy a gun
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Page 1 of 2