I'm planning on getting a Peavey Vypyr 30 and a Sanpera footswitch for recording & playing an was wondering how the record out quality was on the Vypyr?

Thanks,
It's not the quality of the amp that you have to worry about, as long as you like it's tone, it's the recording equiptment.

A lot of people will argue that a Peavey Vypyr isn't a 'good' enough amp to bother recording on a professional level, me included.

But if you're just recording for yourself or freinds or to get rough demos down, it'll be just fine.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Doesn't the vypyr have a direct usb connection. My buddy has one and he said it sounds "legit", (which means good, somewhat studio-like quality I'm guessing)
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Depends how you do it.

When I use it, I usually use some amp sims to sim power amp and a cab so it sounds great. The only issue is the latency so its hard to actually record anything on time.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ