Obviously only if you reply if you like Sabbath. But what is it that you like the most about Sabbath?
Drinking heavily on a Saturday is a national pastime, thus it helps us recover from our hangovers. 'Cept the Jews, but we don't like them anyway.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Tony Martin's dance moves in the Headless Cross video. Definitely.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I like the part where I get to be lazy and have my monkey flip switches for me. Seriusly though...when I was a kid it was the misconstrued lyrics and the furious dirge-like music. It was awesome to point out that others were interpretting it all wrong. As I got older,the reasons stayed the same,but the appreciation only grew.
The morning wank.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Reading the Sunday Times and having a great big lunch in the afternoon.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euhGPrgVZj0

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by freddaahh

On saturday?
Fred, I expected better from you.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by webbtje
On saturday?

When else would we be celebrating the sabbath?
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Expected better, Mr Tree? Do you think I'd read some other paper, such as the pinko, sandal wearing, yoghurt weaving Observer? How dare you.

Quote by Stranglehold

Brilliance!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The black haired Paddy? Ha.

One of the few Alan Partridges I've laughed at.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Iannucci was involved with Partridge --> Partridge is good. Coogan's still a twat.
He was funny as the indignant constituent in In The Loop, and as Paul the yobbo. But I can't say he's that great otherwise. The Partridge fans are all a bit too obsessive; I think they've worked out what sort of décor he'd have in his downstairs loo.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
Expected better, Mr Tree? Do you think I'd read some other paper, such as the pinko, sandal wearing, yoghurt weaving Observer? How dare you.

None of that, my sophisticated friend. I was merely alluding to the fact that Sabbath is traditionally held on Saturday, no?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Then why did I use to go to Church on a Sunday? Jaysus, this is big news.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
The fact that I finish work at 4:30.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by webbtje
I'll have no gentiles in this thread.

I think the last time I saw that word used was catholic high school. Cheers.
Gentile blasphemers...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Hmmm - Lets see. Well for one thing there wouldn't be metal music without sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man, for it was on God's holy day that the founding prophets of Metal first rehearsed and composed. After church, obviously.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
if the band Black Sabbath never formed there would have been another band to take their place - one that either does or doesn't exist in this time stream.
Well for me it has to be because of Iommi - a great guitarist if somewhat limited. Simplistic riffs but boy are they awesome or what.

Also I enjoy the Dio era more - obviously due to the amazing vocals. RIP Dio.
Quote by dead-fish
Gentile blasphemers...

For you to make that comment makes sense. But the rest of you are just showing your fingertip knowledge off.

And yes, I had to look the word up
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade