Hey everyone, I got Sitemeter for my blog. But I'm wondering what the difference of visits and page views is?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Different words
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
visitor is a unique visitor, and a visitor can click other pages which are called page views, or even refreshing a page..
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Doesn't a visit have to be over a certain length of time? So if someone stayed on your site for longer than 5 minutes say that'd be a visit. I dunno, I'm probably wrong.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
guitar nubsauce is probably right on this one.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Todd Hart
Doesn't a visit have to be over a certain length of time? So if someone stayed on your site for longer than 5 minutes say that'd be a visit. I dunno, I'm probably wrong.

For some services that may be a possibility, but usually they still are considered a unique visitor, and effect your bounce rate.
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by padgea7x
Different words

that.

but i think page views are for individual pages, and visits are for individual visitors
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Well, I only got one page/blog?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
Well, I only got one page/blog?
Then, in theory, the number of pages views should equal the number of visitors. However, if a visitor refreshed the site (and multiple visitors probably did), then you'd have more page views than visitors. At least, that's if there's no error in my reasoning.
Aight, thanks!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul