It looks pretty awesome, but what the hell are we going to use it for?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
its cool. nothing else to say really
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I heard about this. But my question is why even bother with unmanned when manned are usually better? Manned aircraft include one of the best decision making devices in the world, a human who comes complete with a BRAIN. A computer only makes decisions if you've programmed it correctly. Whether those decisions are really the correct decisions or not, the computer doesn't evaluate that. It can't react like a human brain can.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by cam_sampbell
It looks pretty awesome, but what the hell are we going to use it for?

Bombing Canada?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Something like that seems like the type of thing you'd want to keep under wraps until you needed it.
Its use would be to keep a human from having to risk their life in combat.

You can't put a price on a person's life.
Looks sexy. I guess that's where the 6 months of pay I didn't get went to.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I heard about this. But my question is why even bother with unmanned when manned are usually better? Manned aircraft include one of the best decision making devices in the world, a human who comes complete with a BRAIN. A computer only makes decisions if you've programmed it correctly. Whether those decisions are really the correct decisions or not, the computer doesn't evaluate that. It can't react like a human brain can.

?
The computer doesn't make any decisions. It's all controlled by a team on the ground. They are the ones who decide where it flies and what it targets. Although I imagine it does have the threat detecting software so that potential threats can be identified, it is then up to the control team whether to strike or not.

An unmanned aircraft is good as it means that anti-aircraft missiles won't be killing any of our pilots. The US and British Army are currently using UAV to conduct recces and they are much safer as it means they can survey the enemy without the danger of coming into contact.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Jul 13, 2010,
lol I clicked on the link and saw "MoD" in the headline and the first thing I thought of was "Merchants of Death" for some reason :S