Page 1 of 6
Inspired by a few threads, mainly the one about the user above you. Here I ask, "How UG-famous do you think you are?" But you will describe it in words and not by unfathomable numbers

As for myself, I could say that quite a few of you know me, but it may not be that way. My threads always fail and I'm not a good shooper. I've been here a fair amount of time, and I have a positive view of how you guys treat me. I tend to try to post a lot. I guess I was more e-famous last year, when I turned in to a hippie and tried to turn you guys, and before I took quite a break from UG. I also might be know to be a non-SG owner who frequents the SG Users Unite thread.

So, now is the time to self-indulge and tell us how e-famous you think you are. You can tell about just the Pit, or the whole of UG even.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
completely anonymous.

maybe in the LGBT threads...lol
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 13, 2010,
People might know me in MT, but doubtful anywhere else.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
people judge me cuz im a 10'er . its not fair!
some people seem to know me though
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I reckon a few people recognise me, but not that many...

Right guys...Right?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I think I'm pretty well known here. I'm not the kind of guy everybody knows but I'm still kinda famous
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Maybe a few people know me, I post a fair bit in a couple of only threads. Apart from that, just about anonymous.
Up The Boro!
You're from Texas, TS, give it some time, eventually some "lulz, Texas did 'X'" thread will pop up and you can make it big.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I think some people may recognize my name, but I'm not very well known.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Hopefully not very.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm not Ug famous. I'm so un Ug famous that I don't know who the hell I am
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Since I've been here for a little over 4 years I think I'm really famous. I mean that must be the reason I've stuck around.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Jul 13, 2010,
This famous.

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm not sure. I used to be pretty well known, because I never left. But I've taken long breaks several times since then. But then, I do have 22,000 profile visits.. So I'm gonna guess I can't be forgotten.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 13, 2010,
some people probably see me post every now and again but thats about it.
you are what you is
Quote by The_Casinator
I think I'm pretty well known here. I'm not the kind of guy everybody knows but I'm still kinda famous

yeah, you're that annoying dutch guy nobody likes

Me, pretty sure quite a few people know me. I've been here for a long time, am a regular user, am usually nice, and I started a couple of epic threads like the Gentlemen Thread, the Questionable Content Gossip thread and the Engineering thread.

Also, I made the fucking UG Radio, people had BETTER know who I am
Quote by CoreysMonster

Me, pretty sure quite a few people know me. I've been here for a long time, am a regular user, am usually nice, and I started a couple of epic threads like the Gentlemen Thread, the Questionable Content Gossip thread and the Engineering thread.

People love me.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Most people (new people) probably found out about you from those save Coreysmonster sig's or whatever. Then when you came back. We all wished you was banned again.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
My avatar: Probably very
Me: Not really
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by padgea7x
Most people (new people) probably found out about you from those save Coreysmonster sig's or whatever. Then when you came back. We all wished you was banned again.

hey, I never asked for those sigs and often told people to take them off
they're not MY fault!
I literally cannot even walk down the ug streets anymore without someone coming up to me and yelling "Omg your aayasmerciaisic!!!!!", so annoying.
I'm pretty much a regular in the Hugging Thread, but other than the other regulars in there I doubt very many people would recognize me. It's great.
I honestly don't know, I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pokemon thread knows me but other then that, I have no idea.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
im a newbie and i love it
heheh
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
id say a good deal of you know me. God only knows why

In my case, it's because you troll my threads.