Yep. Sounds like it needs to be a little looser to give more bow. Be very careful though if you dont feel comfortable better off getting it professionally set-up.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
Yeah just loosen it a little. I did it a week ago on my Strat and it worked wonders. Don't force the turn, and don't do more than a quarter turn a day!

Good luck!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Wow wow wow, guys! Don't just tell him to turn his truss rod solely on that one syptom.

TS, don't start turning your truss rod straight away. You need to check if it needs adjusting, and you don't check by seeing if you have 'buzz from fret 6 to 16'. Usually, truss rod-related fret buzz occurs from fret 1 to 5, just so you know.

Check the fixed bridge setup thread that's linked in my signature and give yourself some time to read through that.
Just one piece of advice from me.
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT mess with your truss rod AT ALL unless you are 100% sure you know what you are doing. Get it checked by a professional if you are unsure.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
One way to check if the truss rod really needs adjusting is to press the first string at the first fret and the fret that is nearest to the point where the neck joins the body(16-18 fret maybe, depends on model). Measure the gap between string and fret at the eight fret. Do the same for the sixth string. The gap should be 0,3-0,5 mm.
Quote by Y00p
Wow wow wow, guys! Don't just tell him to turn his truss rod solely on that one syptom.

TS, don't start turning your truss rod straight away. You need to check if it needs adjusting, and you don't check by seeing if you have 'buzz from fret 6 to 16'. Usually, truss rod-related fret buzz occurs from fret 1 to 5, just so you know.

Check the fixed bridge setup thread that's linked in my signature and give yourself some time to read through that.

Thats where my issues were on the guitar, prob should have added that.

Sorry
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
dont mess about with the truss rod unless u know what u are doing. if u mess it up thats it!!!!!!

is it possible u just have the action way too low??
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
Just look up how to set up your guitar, its not that hard if you take your time to do it right.
Also, don't adjust the truss rod with full tension on it.
i still say its too risky to do ureself unless u no wot u are doing really, but its entirely up to u
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
Quote by iamflipbaby
dont mess about with the truss rod unless u know what u are doing. if u mess it up thats it!!!!!!

is it possible u just have the action way too low??

lol Exactly. He tells us he lowered his action and he has buzzing and everyone tells him to adjust his truss rod. Might it be a good idea to figure out how low his action is first? If he's got an action lower than 5/64"-4/64" at the 12th fret on the low E string, then chances are he will get buzzing if he hits the strings hard.

I would measure your action at the 12th fret on both the low E string and high E string before you make any adjustments. Post the measurements back here and it will be easier to help ya!
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Here are the measurements at the 12th fret for both E strings:

Low E: 2.6mm
High E: 2.5mm

Okay, just to make sure, that measurement is taken by measuring the distance from the very top of the 12th fret to the very bottom of the string? If so, that is a pretty good height, maybe even a little on the high side, and one which you shouldn't really have any buzzing at.

It's possible that your neck is too flat, or even bowed a little bit backwards. You would check this by holding down one string at the 1st fret, and last fret and looking to see how much gap there is between the bottom of the string and the top of the frets at around the 5th,6th,7th, and 8th frets. There should be a small gap there. If the string is touching the frets in that spot, I would loosen the truss rod slightly, like 1/8th of a turn. Then you would wait a couple hours, check to see if you still get the buzz, (making sure you reset your action height to the same as it was before, it will change when you make a truss rod adjustment), and if you do still get buzz, repeat the above steps until it goes away. If you aren't comfortable with this, bring it to a shop. Good luck man!