The unopened case next to my RG7-321

But whats inside?

Oh Look at an Agile Sceptor 727

Review: Let me start off by adding my RG7-321 is a 25"5 Scale guitar, and It will take some time to get use to the 27" of the Agile Sceptor
The first thing I noticed was that it was a hell of a lot harder to bend, well maybe not that hard but you know.

I purchased this guitar off www.Rondomusic.com Outstanding service! This is my second Agile (AL-2000) Both guitars came within 1-2 days of ordering them, and there customer service is outstanding, Emailed him a couple of time, most replies were within 30 minutes.

General Info:
Mahogany Body
Maple Fretboard
EMG707's
27" Scale Length
Fixed Bridge

Ill start with the neck, I was watching reviews of the Agile Interceptor.. (Floyd rose Model) and a couple of people compared the necks thinness, to the Ibanez Wizard, I would have to disagree I was a bit disappointed actually, its a big bigger then the Wizard, and going from my Ibby RG7-321 which had a super thin neck, to this average neck is a bit of a change, and ontop of that its obviously 27" scale and has no fret markers...

Body: The finish on the guitar is just well, amazing, I emailed Kurt a couple of times asking him if he had the same model in different colours, sadly no
When the guitar actually arrived it looked alot less metal then I thought, which is good I didn't want a hardcore metal guitar following my purchase of the Jackson RR24 which most of you may know is really metal looking:

Hardware/etc out of the box: The guitar came stock perfectly setup, low action, no fret buzz, battery for the actives, and .9 Gauge strings. EMG707's are pretty awesome sounding on the distortion channel, haven't dabbled to much in the cleans.

If you have any questions feel free to ask
Last edited by KillerLolrus at Jul 13, 2010,
HNGD!

though with all those nice guitars you might need a nice amp *cough*
Where's Waldo?
I really really want an agile. HNGD!!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by chadreed32
HNGD!

though with all those nice guitars you might need a nice amp *cough*

Thats next on the list
congrats man! im really wanting an agile 7. not sure when you ordered this but they appear to be offering the same model in see thru green with a quilt top. of course that one may not have been on the page yet. their choices come and go without warning at a moments notice.

despite the neck not being a Wizard profile and the increased scale length taking some getting used to, i hope you remain happy with this instrument!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
congrats man! im really wanting an agile 7. not sure when you ordered this but they appear to be offering the same model in see thru green with a quilt top. of course that one may not have been on the page yet. their choices come and go without warning at a moments notice.

despite the neck not being a Wizard profile and the increased scale length taking some getting used to, i hope you remain happy with this instrument!

Are you sure it dosen't have a floyd rose? I even asked Kurt if they had another color with the same spec's and he said no
And I ordered this yesterday.
whoops i was wrong. the only see thru green model with out a floyd rose has the normal 25.5" scale. heh im not too familiar with exactly whats going on with rondos 7s on a day to day basis. i have an 8 str intrepid but for some reason i still go to the 8 string page every day looking to see what they have.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Oh man I so want an Agile. I was looking at the Interceptor 727 Pro in the Natural finish, probably gonna buy it as soon as I get a job. I might even sell my EC-1000 for one.

HNGD anyway man, jealous as ****!
Quote by SYLrules88
whoops i was wrong. the only see thru green model with out a floyd rose has the normal 25.5" scale. heh im not too familiar with exactly whats going on with rondos 7s on a day to day basis. i have an 8 str intrepid but for some reason i still go to the 8 string page every day looking to see what they have.

Same for me I picked up that habit when I was looking for my Intrepid and even now that I own one, I still go to the 8 string page almost everyday
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

that looks awesome! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Nice!!!

BTW.....we seem to have a few of the same guitars.......you must have good taste!
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
I just meant types.

Jackson RR24
Agile 7 string

I too just got my Agile but I got the 25.5" scale Interceptor with Floyd. Boy am I glad to take a chance on Agile. What a great guitar!
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
See I read things to fast, and I did notice that, thats why I changed it
and yeah, it does kick ass