Because they're leading the revival of proper, no bullshit, real Metal of the 21st Century!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The ONLY Bullet for My Valentine thread is here.

If you're asking yourself why they aren't allowed in this forum, then read.

Now run while you still can, lad. Run!
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
God, I hate people like Mr 'so called' we_built_a_tree, you're such an elitist bastard.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
God, I hate people like Mr 'so called' we_built_a_tree, you're such an elitist bastard.

I know! Linking to the proper thread and forum rules is such a d*ck move!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by freddaahh
Yeah, the metal forum's no place for you poseur looser, go back to the, uh, Faggotcore forum, you gay homo.

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Yeah, the metal forum's no place for you poseur looser, go back to the, uh, Faggotcore forum, you gay homo.

Yeah, well, you're just an ugly greebo with hair down to the floor who has no girlfriend and spends all his life picking his acne in front of a computer. You're just so jealous that you can't play like Matt or Padge that you have to insult them.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
psst: there's a thread on them in the Hardcore forum.

just sayin'
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by destroy_techno
OMG they're so awesome because Matt Tuck is sooo hawt!

You and freddaahh should hook up.

...would you love me?
Really?

Well to avoid further stupidity on here.

*reported*
Last edited by Dotpunker89 at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by freddaahh
Because they're leading the revival of proper, no bullshit, real Metal of the 21st Century!

Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

I'd so go on a modifying spree here if I could be arsed.

But alas...
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link