Any other people experiencing this bloody annoying typing thing? my mouse decides to click every ten or 5 words into the text so i end up writing in the wrong positions.

Although it's annoying, if this is a virus, it is pretty funny.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
It's called a fucked up mouse
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
not happening to me at all
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
This happens to me sometimes, but I think its my finger catching my laptops touchpad rather than a virus.
Quote by sashki
Unplug your mouse, see if it still happens.

Or even better, turn off your pc and see if it still happens.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Throw your computer out. NOW!

Just try a different mouse
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm using a different mouse and it's still happening and it only click whilst i'm typing. It seems designed to annoy me rather than an actual harware problem.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by sashki
How can he observe the symptoms if his PC is turned off?

It was a joke.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
if you're on a lap top it's your palms rubbing against the mousepad on the lap top

disable it
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by captaincrunk
Are u using facebook chat right now TS?

lol i was actually gonna say the same thing
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I mean know what you. Same the thing is me to happening.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by captaincrunk
Are u using facebook chat right now TS?

I'm not, no. hyw?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Why do people automatically assume it's a virus when something messes up on their computer? That's next to the last thing I consider 90% of the time.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Why do people automatically assume it's a virus when something messes up on their computer? That's next to the last thing I consider 90% of the time.

It isn't that. It just seems so obviously designed. It only clicks whilst i'm typing and at completely random intervals, it isn't a problem with my mousepad because i'm using an external mouse now.

I'm not expert, it just seems like some guy invented this thing and is laughing at me.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Do a virus scan and post results. If it is a virus it should be easily detectable.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
It happens to me but that's only 'cause the mouse pad on my laptop is set to be really sensitive. I'm normally quick to notice though so I can correct it.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I've just uninstalled some recently installed programs and it doesn't seem to be still happening. Jesus know which one it was, but i think it may be gone.

My virus scanning software stopped working recently and wouldn't let me update. I've just fixed it and it is scanning now, maybe it was related.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I've just uninstalled some recently installed programs and it doesn't seem to be still happening. Jesus know which one it was, but i think it may be gone.

My virus scanning software stopped working recently and wouldn't let me update. I've just fixed it and it is scanning now, maybe it was related.

Avast is a good free anti-virus program.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams