Sounds pretty good, maybe the drums need to be a bit louder? And maybe the guitar a bit tighter. Otherwise very sick and I enjoyed it more towards the end, those blast beats were sick (If the drum kicks were louder that would be amazing haha). And the recording quality sounds pretty great, basically my only problem with this is the low end needs to be fixed a bit.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1337566
Well first of all, the guitar sound is really thin and weak. More low end to the sound and it'll do well. Also, about mixing, put guitars and vocals a lot higher because they kinda drown in the mix.

Some solid riffing I'd like to hear louder and with a better sound. The song reminds me greatly of Cannibal Corpse, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

If you decide to remix the song I'll give it another listen to crit on the music some more.

Meanwhile, C4C?
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Thanks for the crit guys, I'm definitely going to do a little remixing. Just for reference...what are you guys listening to this through?
Holy shit this sounds great! The riffing is good and nothing to complain except, maybe turn the geeturs a BIT higher from the point they already are

I'd listen to it if I liked brootal dm. I'll just stick to old school dm
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.